6. watching tv

Mr

Mr. Orange

He's very happy lounging with you as you watch Saturday morning cartoons. He loves the old re-runs of the Animated Star Trek series. While he's engrossed, you take the time to hold him close and enjoy the peace of your relationship.

Mr. White

Larry's not exactly one for TV, but if you are watching something, it has to be a cop show. He's not even too much into the justice being served, but finds more enjoyment in watching the detective solve the case. He's a Columbo fan.

Mr. Blonde

Mafia TV shows and movies are what Vic watches. He loves the violence and scheming and models himself on some of the scenes he sees. Pretty much despises any other form of television.

Mr. Pink

Always starts his day off with the local news. He'll complain about any daily stories the presenters discuss, then move on to some background noise as he nags you about one thing or another. He much prefers global news he can discover in the paper. Otherwise, the tiny TV in your apartment is usually off.

Mr. Brown

Of course you're gonna watch some art-house film he picked up from the video store. Something in intentional black and white with long shots of the main character's face as he stares off into the distance. The seriousness of the movie is interrupted by your boyfriend munching popcorn.

Nice Guy Eddie

Eddie enjoys crime movies from the 70s with funky music and over-the-top outfits. He insists he loves the storylines, although most of the films feature a main character killing his enemies and getting women. You'll watch to appease him.