lets do what we want (markiplier x m! reader) [SMUT]

(y/n's pov)

i laid in bed, scrolling through my phone and listening to mark in the other room, inconspicuously. he had tyler and ethan over and they had been making some kind of food, creating a mess in the kitchen. i smiled and listened to mark's giggles as he brushed ethan and tyler out of the kitchen. he wrapped up the video and said his goodbyes to them as i sat on my phone, liking images of celebrities on instagram.

i paused when i heard heavy footsteps down the hallway, approaching the room i was in. i looked up from my phone when the door opened and mark entered, he had a sly smile on his face.

"afternoon, gorgeous." he winked at me, leaning back against the door. i furrowed my eyebrows and smiled.

"hello?" i chuckled at him. his eyes were glazed in lust as he searched the bed. he listened for the front door to close as tyler and ethan left before he pounced.

he bit his lip as he rushed over to the bed and as quickly as he breathed, he pushed himself on me. i fell back to the mattress as mark kissed and bit my neck. i placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away, getting a groan of protest from him.

"baby, i just woke up." i looked at him, my eyes bounced between his.

"i don't care, i'm so horny and i want you right now." his groin pushed against my thigh as my leg wrapped around his waist. mark cradled my head and he breathed heavily on my skin, his other hand went down my waistband as he fondled me.

"mark, slow down." i furrowed my eyebrows and pushed him off me again. he breathed heavily with a confused look on his face. his cheeks were bright red and his boner pushed against me.

"just let me love all over you, cupcake." he buried his face in my neck, kissing my collarbone. he moved slowly before jumping back off of me.

"i forgot something!" he exclaimed. he shuffled out the room quickly, his pants were to his ankles. i laid on the bed, biting my nail seductively and looking at the doorway.

he entered after a little while, his pants were completely gone and he stood in front of me with his underwear, socks, and t-shirt on, he also held something behind his back.

"what's that?" i motioned to the object behind his back.

"it's a surprise." he wiggled his eyebrows and slithered on top of me, kissing the tender spot on my neck again. my fingers twined in his hair as he slowly churned his hips against my body, pushing me back against the headboard. he raised the object from behind his back and placed the tip of it on my neck. it was a canister of whipped cream. he sprayed a dollop on my skin and slowly licked it, i groaned quietly as his tongue traced my skin.

his lips pressed against the spot again, and he sprayed another dollop lower on my chest. i laid on the bed, stunned but excited as marks lips smooched and sucked lower on my body.

his fingers laced under my waistband and he slowly shimmied down my shorts and underwear. my erect cock sprang from the elastic, throbbing with anticipation and desire. mark looked at it for a moment before he placed a kiss on the tip and sprayed whipped cream on it. i smiled as he licked up the shaft and finally, took the whole thing in his mouth. his head bobbed for a little while as my stomach tossed, pleasure running through my body.

mark could feel me losing composure so he pulled back and looked back up at me. i panted, staring at the ceiling, not even noticing how my hands wrapped his hair at the nape of his neck, pushing his face down further on my cock. he stood up from the bed and stripped his layers to the floor, exposing his large cock that hung at half the length of his thigh.

he approached the side of the bed, opening the nightstand and pulling out a line of paracord. he kept eye contact with me as he took hold of my wrists, stringing them together and tying them to the bed frame. i didn't say anything, i just watched his concentrated face as he wrapped loops around the bar.