Started With A Crush [college] (markiplier x male reader) pt. 1

(Y/N)'s POV

"Goodbye sweetie! I love you!" My aunt yelled while waving her hands in the air. My uncle gave me a slight nod and a single tear left his eye. I looked in my rearview mirror as I was pulling out of the driveway and saw my uncle holding my crying aunt. I was heading off to college and my aunt and uncle had said their last goodbyes... too bad my mom wasn't here to see it. The thing is, my crazy father shot her in the head when I was 5, and tried to kidnap me. He ended up in a 7 hour stand-off with the police which led to him killing 3 cops and then himself. I know, my childhood is fucked up, but I'm glad my Aunt Shannon and Uncle Chris we're able to adopt me. Beside the point, I'm heading off to college that's 7 hours from where I live, so it's gonna be a very long drive!

(Timeskip)
"And this will be your dorm!" The lady who was showing me around had pointed to a dark wooden door and I stepped inside. There were 2 beds across from each other, a microwave on a little desk and a mini fridge below it. "Bathrooms are down the hall, and your dorm mate will be here soon!" Sweet, I get to meet someone new! I hope they're nice, maybe we'll have a bunch in common? Maybe he'll be crazy? What if he likes to party? What if he's boring?

"Uhhh, hi there..." I heard a smooth, low voice come from behind me, startling me. I spun around to see a very good looking man with black hair, glasses, and chocolate brown eyes. "You must be my roommate, right?" He spoke. I was in shock, oh my god he's sexy, he's so well built, god damn the crimes I would commit to have him in my bed tonigh- Wait! What am I saying!

"Uhhh, y-yea, I guess s-so... I'm (Y/N) (L/N) by the way..." I stuck my hand out and stared in his eyes. He grabbed my hand firmly and shook it.

"Mark. Mark Fischbach." Mark Fischbach, god what a beautiful name. Oh boy, I think I might have a crush on my new roommate.

(A/N): Hope you guys enjoyed pt.1! If you guys did, I will make a pt. 2 and I am open to any ideas, I don't judge! {please submit ideas I'm begging you} ❤️