ayo what's up

(this was originally a Shinso fic so sorry to those of you who added this in your shinso folders. I changed my mind on what this was going to be about, but read on if you'd like. It'll be just as good :))

Sup homies

If you are new to my profile, ayo whats up.

If you are coming from Blue Haired idiot, then welcome back bitches.

This is a spin off so you don't necessarily have to read one book in order to read the other. But they are based in the same time line so their will be Ito Mac appearances later on.

This is an Aizawa Shotaxmale Oc fanfiction but can be read as a reader fic if you feel like it, but the oc Akari has set features and a quirk so deal with it lol.

But onto the warnings!!

There will be mentions of:
A cute cat
Male on male romance
Sexual intercourse involving two dudes
Vulgar language (because it cant be funny without that stuff and because it's in my vocabulary)
Homophobia(possibly depends)
Alcohol and possible drugs

So far that's all the warnings i can think off. I'll post more when i do chapters that will probably have certain things in them like the last one so you wont go on unexpecting some things.

I ain't fully following the plot line of BNHA but eh you guys don't care. I dont know if this will be a slow burn or not because i like my things to go fast

Updates will be slow. Im an adult working full time as a manager and taking care of a shit ton of animals all at once so i'll update depending on how i feel snd if i have motivation. Readers that have been with me for awhile know about my struggles so be patient with me will i figure things out :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy this fanfiction!!!!!