Chapter Fourteen

IM SO SORRY FOR THE ACCIDENTAL UPDATE. I WENT TO PRESS SAVE AND HOME BOY PUBLISHED INSTESD OOPS

"Good as new!" Recovery girl said as she gave a final kiss to Aizawa. It was the day after he announced the sports festival to the class. His arms were fully healed and he could get his casts removed. "Be sure to keep the wrist brace on for at least a week to help have that support. Your arms will be weak from being broken so please don't over work yourself."

"Will do. Thank you, see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye before leaving her office.

Today had been a long day for Aizawa. Most of the school besides the Business Course students had been training for the sports festival being held in a week. Observing the Hero Course students was a taxing job. Making sure that they didn't take it too far and injure someone was someone that took the energy away. He stopped keeping tract of how many times he had to take away Bakugo's or Midoriya's quirk away from them completely destroying themselves or others around them(the later mainly being Bakugo. He has a small anger problem). It was not fun at all.

Akari had asked Aizawa to chaperone Denki and Mina to The Bean after school since his Uncle wouldn't be able to pick them up from school that evening from after school training. The two teens were blabbering non-stop about random things that he had no interest in.

"-your cousin up with Aizawa?!" Was the only part of the conversation he actually picked up on.

"What do you mean set my cousin up with him? Pretty sure Mr.Aizawa isn't into dudes."

"What's this about me being set up with Akari?" He chimed in. He just wanted them to get off of the topic.

Mina fixed her book bag and turned to walk backwards in order to talk to their teacher."We should totally set you up with Akari!" She giggled in excitement at the thought.

"Now, why would you do that?"

"You guys basically like each other, duh. Don't think I seen you smiling down at your ohone when he sends those pics of him and Dr.Pickles to you."

"How did you-"

She cut him off. " He's the only person you talk to outside of work. Tell me it isn't true."

He rolled his eyes."It's not really any of your business."

"So it IS TRUE!" A few people around them stopped to stare at the pink girl."Please let me play match maker!"

"Tough luck, kid. Not going to happen."

"But it's a maybe, right?!"

He ignored her as they entered The Bean. It was busier than normal at this time of day. Most of the booths were full including the couch in the lounge area. Dr.Pickles was walking around getting attention from the customers before making his away back around the counter.

Akari was busy making coffee for a few orders he was behind on. Two employees had "no call no show" him right before opening, so it was just him making everything. His uncle was ordering things at the supply store for the new week so he was by himself all morning.He had heard the door chime and turned around. Flour was in spots on his face and a large brown stain was on his shirt from when one of the coffee machines malfunctioned earlier in the day.

"Good, you're here. Denki please for the love of cats put an apron on and help me."

"Aye aye, Captain."

"Carmal macchiato for Creste!" Akari yelled out as he finished making it and putting a lif on the cup. He waited at the counter for the girl to come up. She was a younger woman in her twenties. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Total eye catcher. She slid a few  100yen notes to Akari along with a napkin with a scribble of number on it. Aizawa furrowed his eyebrows as he clinched his hands.

"Thanks cutie. Give me a call sometime, yeah?" She winked before walking away.

"Ooooo look at you. Such a  ladies man." Mina cooed before stealing the stool behind the counter to sit on.

"I get it a lot from younger ladies." He put the money in his pocket before trashing the napkin. "They don't know what twinks look like, they just see a cute face and shoot their shot."

Mina put a mint in her mouth that she pulled from her pocket. "So you're gay?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

The pink girl turned her head towards Aizawa as Akari turned back to make them drinks and wiggled her eyebrows. "So you got any man holding you down?"

"Dr.Pickles, but that doesn't count."

"What if i told you i could set you up with someone?"

"I would say no because your friends are minors and i don't like people younger than me. Plus I'm pretty sure everyone you know are straight as hell."

"Well it's not a complete lie."

He sat Mina's drink in front of her before handing Aizawa's his."If i wanted to go on a date with someone, i would want the person to just ask me out or something, I don't know. I'm too busy to date."

"Understandable."

A few moments passed before Denki came back out with his hair up and an apron on."what do you need boss?"

"Take these cakes and stuff over to table nine over there. They had a little get together with their friends and told me not to worry about how long it took they didn't mind."

"Roger."

Aizawa leaned against the counter after making sure no none was in line behind him. It wasn't a lie that he found Akari attractive. He didn't really care for the gender when it came to partners, it was a matter of finding someone for him. Being so busy with being a teacher and a pro hero, it was hard to get out and meet people. He honestly didn't care about finding anyone... that was until met Akari for the first time. Although they haven't really known each other for less than a month, he didn't know how he managed to feel this way. It's not necessarily a strong feeling, but it's enough to know it's there. The question is..

..What does Akari think?

(Sorry for crappy chapter. I seem to be getting worse and worse because half of this is filler until i get onto the sports festival lol)