Chapter Eighteen

(AN i got a new phone AGAIN so if you see it be more shitty than normal mine yo business david. The phone screen is smaller and im not used to it yet so ignore everything lmao)

The U.A. Sports festival ended a few hours ago. The Bean food stand had been a success after Akari began to help. The first years ended with a Bakugo Katsuki coming in first place. The teen seemed promising with his quirk, but his attitude could use a bit of shaping. His cousin had managed to get into the peer battle and lasted a round or two before being defeated. The only thing that was entertaining in his opinion was Aizawa struggling to ask him out for dinner later that evening.

As a date.

Akari hasn't really been on an actual date before. The occasional night out in his teen years to find someone to sleep around with wasn't what he considered a date. Even though the few he did find wanted to continue  seeing each other but he wasn't really that interested at the time. He attempted at first but the person it was with wasn't his type. It was some kid in hero school who tried too hard to flatter him that it was cringey. He would always try wrapping his wing around him or inappropriately use his feathers to make him flush. He never really liked public affection or hanging around extroverted  people, but when your quirk literally expresses your emotions, you'd hate it to. He's seen the guy on T.V a few times as an underling of a few big heroes but he never talked to him after the third outing where he broke it off. He hoped he was doing swell.

"Any place special that you're taking me?" Akari spoke up while looking  around at the sights in front of him. The sun was about to set so the sky was doing it's pretty thing of colors. It's been awhile since he was able to look at the sunset like this. It was quite calming.

"I honestly haven't thought about it yet. This was a spur of the moment kind of thing."

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go."

Wow that was cheesy he thought  to himself.

Meanwhile, Aizawa was contemplating what he was suppose to do. Akari was like him. He would be happy if they just took a nap instead of doing anything. Would that be appropriate? They've taken naps together a few times before but it would be different now that Aizawa asked him out. Maybe they could watch a movie? No. Both of their attention spans aren't able to watch a screen for a few hours without being able to pause anything like at home. The only thing he could come up with that was logical  was just going out to eat.

"There's a little hole in the wall restaurant a few minutes from here. Does that sound okay?"

"Do they have daiquiri's?"

"They should? I'm a beer and whiskey kind of guy"

"Bleh, such an old man"
They found themselves seated in the restaurant not too long after their conversation.  The place wasn't that busy for the most part. The menu had good selection  of different types of food from American, Thai, Japanese,  you name it.

"What can I get you for drinks this evening?" The waitress was on the verge of being nice but snobby at the same time. Her uniform hugged her curves and she stuck her her chest at the people she found attractive.  They watched her a few times going around to tables with men that were good looking. So that meant Aizawa had a face full of boob the entire time she was standing there.

"Beer and a water for me. Then whatever he wants."

"You do guys have a strawberry  daiquiri?"

She snarled her nose up at Akari."I can't sell alcohol to kids."

Aizawa froze in his spot at the ladies sentence. Akari hated when people valled him a kid even when he was 23 years old today. The said male looked the woman dead in the eyes, pulling out his I.D. his faced started glowing from anger building up.

"Who said I'm a kid."

"Because you look like one?"

"You haven't asked for my I.D. you can't judge people based on what they look like."

"I can tell that's a fake. I get people like you all the time."

"Such a shame that it's my birthday. Didn't think some hoe would tell me what I can and can't do."

Who knew he had such a mouth on him. Aizawa smirked and leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed, he was amused.

The waitress looked flabbergasted. "I beg your pardon?"

"Well, you think I'm a kid. So it's only fair that I think you're a hoe."

"That's rude! I am not!" Tears began to form in her eyes.

" from observing you earlier going around to men and showing off, and from pushing your boobs in my boyfriends face, how rude is that? People are just trying to eat not suck titty.It's also rude that you called me a kid, so now you know how I feel."

Hearing the commotion coming from the two, one of the floor managers came to their table. "Is there a problem?"

The wattress wiped her tears and pointed to Akari. "This customer  is refusing to accept that I cannot sell him alcohol because he is a teenager with a fake I.D."

Akari rolled his eyes."I'm not redusing to accept.  I asked for a drink, you assumed i was a kid and didn't even look at my I.D."

"May I see your I.D to scan into the system, sir?" The manager politely  asked.

"Of course."

"Follow me Suki. I'll show you how to run I.D.s sense you obviously  havent been taught that in the year you've been here."

Akari placed his hands on the table, putting his finger together. He looked over to Aizawa with a smirk noticing the matching expression on the mans face.

"So..." Aizawa looked him up and down.

"Boyfriend, huh?"

(A/N: idk why but i love the idea of Akari getting mad at people calling him a kid because of how youthful he looks. I also liked writing this chaoter because I can totally see Akari standing up for himself and Aizawa being entertained cause his manz is a fiesty one.

Thank you guys for your patience! Till next chapter whenevr that may be!!)