Fan Codex: The Imperium of Faunus (The White Fang's Assassin)

This is a an extension of the fan art I've made previously. This is a fan art or fan codex of the Imperium of Faunus. This is mostly based on BillMclaughlinJr 's story, "The White Fang's Assassin." And some of it is my head-canon for  the Imperium of Faunus , but anyways I hope you all enjoy this! And don't forget to check out his story, "The White Fang's Assassin" if you all wish to see how the White Fang came to be.

_______________________________________________________
Imperium of Faunus
(Imperium Historians and Scholars wrote the History of the Imperium of Faunus. All events documented in this codex were told by eyewitnesses of historical events during the crusade, HK-47, and the Emperor himself, before his inevitable passing at the age of 100. )

Head of State:- Emperor of Faunuskind (Adam Taurus, Formerly)- Emperor of Faunuskind (Admon Taurus, Currently)

Head of State:
- Emperor of Faunuskind (Adam Taurus, Formerly)
- Emperor of Faunuskind (Admon Taurus, Currently)

Capital:
- Star Forge, (Remnant, Solitas)

Official Language:
- Remnant Basic (English)

Governing Body:
- Emperor of Faunuskind
- Faunus Inquisitionis

Major Species:
- Faunus

Minor Species:
- Humans

Military Forces:
- Gladius Faunus
- Legionis Imperatoriae
- Machina Legionis
- Armatae Division
- Classis Imperialis
- Imperium Caeli Firmamentum
- Tormenta Imperatoria

The Imperium of Faunus is an international Faunus Empire, the ultimate authority for the Faunus species in Remnant. It was under the rule of a Bull Faunus who brought Faunus to Salvation, the Emperor of Faunuskind: Adam Taurus, before he gave the throne of the Imperium to his Eldest Son, Admon Taurus.

However, there is a formerly main species called humans, but they would be seen as a subspecies of Faunus when the Imperium took control of Remnant. The Faunus became the dominant species while the humans are the Inferior species of Faunus.

The founder and ruler of the Imperium of Faunus are the Emperor of Faunuskind himself: Adam Taurus. The Imperium was first called the White Fang Empire, the predecessor of the Imperium of Faunus. Adam Taurus founded the Imperium of Faunus after his conquest against Remnant, its everlasting impact on Remnant and its people. This event in history is known as the Great Faunus Crusade.

Adam Taurus was known as the Emperor of Faunuskind after he reformed the White Fang Empire into the Imperium of Faunus. During his time as Emperor, Adam Taurus reorganized the White Fang Military: such as the White Fang Army and the Navy now reformed into the "Legionis Imperatoriae" and the "Classis Imperatoria."

The Imperium of Faunus follows a Philosophy called the "Taurus Doctrine." It's a philosophy of Faunus' strength and dominance.

After the Great Faunus Crusade, the human population of Remnant has dwindled to a few thousand. Only a few pockets of human settlements remain in the Imperium: they are for slave labor and made as second-class citizens. During Adam's reign, he would face multiple Human Uprisings across the globe, but they were repressed painfully by the full might of the Imperium Military.