Meet Requiem (Arc of the Grand Republic)

CloneCaptainBriggs This is my OC, An OOM-Command Battle Droid that has programming of a Super Tactical Droid.

Designation: Requiem Serial Number: OOM-219Gender: Masculine ProgrammingWeapons: E-5 Blaster (Modified)Voice: T-Series Super Tactical Droid Voice Droid Model: OOM-Series Command Battle DroidCharacteristics: Calculative, Strategist, Loyal, Obedient...

Serial Number: OOM-219
Gender: Masculine Programming
Weapons: E-5 Blaster (Modified)
Voice: T-Series Super Tactical Droid Voice
Droid Model: OOM-Series Command Battle Droid
Characteristics: Calculative, Strategist, Loyal, Obedient, Stoic
Programming: T-Series Super Tactical Droid Programming
Affiliations: Confederacy of Independence System (Formerly), Republic

Backstory
- OOM-219 was created in a Droid factory somewhere the in Outer Rim around 21 BBY during the Clone Wars, he was accidentally Modified with a Super Tactical Droid programming during an error in the factory during his construction, making him the first OOM-Command Battle Droid to receive a Super Tactical Droid Programming. During the Clone Wars OOM-219 won a handful of victories before his capture by Republic Admiral, Jaune Arc. Overtime he became self aware, and more sentient and naming himself "Requiem". Surprisingly after surrendering to Jaune Arc, he pledge his undying loyalty to Jaune and the Republic (not the Chancellor), without changing his reprogramming him. It took a lot of convincing to avoid being reprogrammed by the Republic, keeping his sentience.

This OC is for CloneCaptainBriggs Story known as "Arc of the Grand Republic" I highly suggest you check it out! It's awesome! And I hope this is good information for my OC, you can change the backstory if you want to.