Meet Oblivion (Warlord Titan)

A/N: This is my first Marvel OC for CloneCaptainBriggs Jaune Arc story, and I hope you check him out! Btw his story is a crossover of Marvel and RWBY. Incase you're wondering why there is some RWBY parts here^^.

Designation: OblivionDroid (or Robot Model?) Model: Ultron Sentry (Modified)Weapons: Ultron's blaster gun, Wrist Blasters and Hidden BladeCreated: During the events of the "Age of Ultron"Affiliations: Jaune Arc's Faction

Droid (or Robot Model?) Model: Ultron Sentry (Modified)
Weapons: Ultron's blaster gun, Wrist Blasters and Hidden Blade
Created: During the events of the "Age of Ultron"
Affiliations: Jaune Arc's Faction

Description:
-Oblivion is one of Ultrons' The Ultron Sentries, also known as Sub-Ultrons were artificially intelligent robots originally created by HYDRA and later controlled and mass-produced by Ultron as his personal army. Unlike most Sub-Ultrons, Oblivion has his own mind and sentience as he doesn't have have a copy of Ultron's AI meaning that Ultron has no control over him. During the events of the "Age of Ultron", Oblvion went into hiding, not wanting to be any part of Ultron's plans, and overtime was giving himself some upgrades that would beneficial for him. Overtime he would soon be confronted by Jaune Arc.

Equipment
-For his equipment, he upgraded his body to have better armor and durability, that would even withstand attacks from the Hulk. And also equipped with weapons like the "Ultron's blaster gun", "Wrist Blasters" and finally a hidden blade.

Skills & Abilities
-For his skills and abilities, he has the ability to fly, as he has thrusters from his Hands and Feet. And is equipped with Thermal Vision. And he is very agile.