34- A Different Perspective

I still can't get it through my head that.
Avalon.
And Ydris.
Are like.... a thing.
I'm gonna be sick.

Well, speaking of that, I guess it's not all bad. Ydris is kind of on our side now.
Aw. Wait. Why is it raining pink..
"Hey, magician, you seeing this?" I feel like he did it.

Instead of Ydris, Evergray responds. "I thought it was just--KOFF--me. What with the Pandoria disease and..well. Since--KOFF--it's not my imagination, this is... Uh... Concerning, to--KOFF--say the least."

Avalon nods. "I think something is happening with Pandoria. It may be time for another Light Ceremony."

Linda tilts her head, lost in thought, it looks like.
She opens her mouth.
Everyone waits for her to say something.

But she doesn't.

Lisa frowns, then waves a hand in front of Linda's face. "Hellooo? Earth to Linda!"

Linda eventually comes back to reality, her expression grim. "The Dark Riders are planning something..again. We need to get the Light Ceremony book from Pi."

Ydris literally fucking teleports the book to us. "You're welcome."
Hey, maybe he's an asset. This is the easiest it's ever been.
Anne blinks slowly, looking faint. "Don't ever do that again." She groans. Aideen be with her, I have no idea what just happened.

"So, we're doing this? Fighting the Dark Riders again?" I ask the group. This is the worst.
Avalon nods. "This time, be more careful. The druids didn't even know you were gone until you came back without Naomi." He says sternly.

We all flinch, almost simultaneously.
"Did you... have to bring that up?" Linda mumbles.
Lisa shakes a little.

Evergray coughs.

It's quiet now, thanks to Avalon.
How are we going to do this while we're still recovering?

"Uhm... I should go home," Lisa says softly, mounting Starshine. "I'll see you all later.."