50- Epilogue

The horses are off doing their own thing. Or so we thought, until Concorde runs up, bites Alex's beanie right off her head, and gallops away.
"AAGH! GET BACK HERE!" Alex runs after her, but humans are only so fast. She quickly gives up and sits back down. "I think I need backup hats."

Anne giggles. "Are you gonna put them in your backpack just in case, every time we hang out?"
Linda rolls her eyes. "What you really need is a helmet." She teases.

It feels good to be back with my sister and her friends. I didn't want to say anything, but I really missed them.

Their other druid friends are here too. Fripp demanded I be put in prison like Justin, but after a lot of convincing, he was able to let go of the idea.

"Aye, Avalon. You wanna tell James about your recent development?" Alex smirks.
I'm confused. And scared.
The man who I'm assuming is Avalon pulls his hood over his face. "Alex, I am not revealing any private information to your brother."

Alex laughs loudly. "Didn't seem so private when you and Ydris were all kissy-kissy out in the open!"
Isebell holds back laughter. "That had been going on for a long time! You're lucky you only witnessed it once!" She exclaims.

Ydris rolls his eyes. "I don't think it's such a big deal." He says.
Fripp shakes his head. "It is, you Pandorian!"
Evergray looks at Fripp, amused.

"You being racist now, Fripp?" Anne giggles.
"I- I- WHAT!" Why do they hang out with this 'cosmic' squirrel..?

I think is what I've needed all along. Good people.