41- So It Begins

The lightning is so bright it's blinding. I didn't know Alex could do that. I mean, I know she could create lightning, but not that much.
Why didn't she tell me?
I guess I should've known. She's a liar.
I hate her.

But I really hate Lisa and Linda.
Linda should have seen that they were going to get hurt.
LISA SHOULD HAVE HEALED THEM.
BUT NEITHER OF THEM DID ANYTHING FOR NAOMI BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THEM.
No one cared about Naomi.
I CARE ABOUT NAOMI.

Sabine collapses onto that sticky, bubblegum, ground. It makes me sick just thinking about it. She looks hurt, but she can't be. The Generals can't get hurt. They're not even human.

Chiyo screams. Nihili rears. Before I can process what's happening, Pandoria somehow gets... more. More everything. I don't think my body can handle it. I'm so nauseous.
In simple terms, it's like Pandoria got turned to 200%. How did Chiyo do that..?

I hear Anne's voice. It feels so distant, but Concorde is right in front of Peanut. "Why are you dressed like Darko?"
That name sounds familiar. But I don't know where from.. I can barely remember anything.
I don't respond.
"Hey, you're in bad shape. Maybe-" Anne starts, and is subsequently struck with an ice shard. It seems to bounce off of her.

Anne side-eyes Katja. "Do you mind?"
"Actually, yes, I do mind. Quit fraternizing with someone you're supposed to be fighting." Katja hisses.
I don't have anything personal against Anne.
But she's a Soul Rider.

And I wasn't given power for nothing.