The White Shirt

"Oye White Shirt!" Omkaara heard a call behind him. He looked down and indeed he was the one being called down.

He turned, a frown finding his forehead when he saw barely five foot three inches of a girl all but dash to him.

"Do I know you-"

"You! Take off your shirt now." She threatened.

Was this a new form of bullying?

"I am not a student here. I am-"

"Unless you want me to take it off myself, take it off." She threatened her hand already fisting his shirt.

"Here?" Omkaara eyed the empty school corridor with wariness.

"Right!" She realised her wrongdoing, thankfully. Or so Omkaara thought before she fisted his collar and dragged him into an empty storeroom.
"Now, take it off!"

"Miss do I know you?"

"No. But I need a white shirt and you have one."

Understandable logic except he would have to receive a prize from his ex Principal shirtless if he lended his white shirt to this young lady.

"I will be half naked without the shirt." Omkaara reminded the girl.

"I know. But I will be degree less without the shirt. Which is worse?"

"Losing one's dignity-" Omkaara changed his tune once he saw the girl reaching to unbutton his shirt. If anyone saw the situation, he'd be in a prison cell for statutory rape of a minor. "Is of course secondary to losing a degree that tells your education. Close your eyes and turn around, I will give you the shirt."

She turned. And then, as if being reminded by her conscious, she said, "Sorry, I have practicals today and my chemistry teacher would fail me if I showed up without a lab coat."

Omkaara shook his  head. The more he learnt about this girl, the weirder she got. "And a white shirt is basically a lab coat?"

"I can disguise it as one."

Omkaara forwarded his shirt to the girl as he looked around for something to cover up with. But before he could find anything, the girl turned, checked him out once and muttered, "You're actually hot enough to pull off the Salman Khan look."

Omkaara half turned to hide his body from view as he continued his search. When he turned back to her, she was loosening her tie.

"What are you doing?" Omkaara's eyes automatically shut down.

"You think this is an adult film? I am not stripping. I  was just helping you!" She giggled.

Omkaara opened his eyes to find that she had started unbuttoning her school shirt. He immediately placed his hands on his eyes. "Stop."

"Open your eyes," she ordered.

"No thank you."

"Open your eyes and see that I am lending you my school uniform."

"I prefer not to see minors naked, thank you very much." Omkaara backed off with his eyes closed, reaching his hands back to look for the door.

"I am eighteen in two months."

"Still a minor now, then."

"Yeah like two months beat seventeen years ten months."

"Law seems to think so." Omkaara felt his hand touch something. At first, he thought it was the door knob. But door knobs don't wear wigs.

"What are you doing down at my feet!?" Omkaara freaked out whisper shouting.

"Just looking for my tie dude. And I am not naked. I am wearing an inner."

Omkaara opened his eyes at that. "Couldn't have told me that sooner?"

"You were kinda adorably stupid back there."

"Yeah, you got one life White Shirt, why deny yourself?" She got up.

"Because I don't want to spend the rest of my one life in jail?"

She laughed. Then, she took a step closer to him and for the life of him, he couldn't take a step back. "Who would tell though? Because I," she hovered a single finger over his chest, teasing him but not touching. "Am not one to kiss and tell."

"You got your shirt. You should get going now." Omkaara somehow found the words from his muffled brain.

"Just one more thing," she leaned in keeping her head a hair breadth away from his chest. He gulped trying his best to step away but unable to. "My shirt may be just a little bit short but hope it works." She murmmered reaching upto his ear before taking a few quick steps back and taking the magic with her as she dashed down the corridor.

"Don't you need your uniform?"

"Got a spare one on display."