Bio:

Hello there, hope you guys enjoy this new book.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Name: Y/n Nomura

Age: 15

Personality: Reserved, Quiet, Seemingly Emotionless, Kind, Serious.

Relatives: Fudou Nomura(Cousin to Sibling), Unamed Father, Mother, Aunt, Uncle.

Hobbies: Drawing, Training, Sleeping, Napping, More Napping, And More Napping.

Likes: Not Wasting Time, Fighting alongside Fudou, Napping, Being Left Alone, Not Talking, Eating.

Dislikes: Being Distrubed While Napping, Black Coffee.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Appearance:

(With the Jacker and yes that's Izaya)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abilities:

Martial Artist: Y/n uses his own made, style, Just like his cousin Fudou's style. This style mainly consists of Kicks and punches, but also has a fair amount of grapples and techniques against weapons as well as a secret technique he rarely uses.

Swordsmanship: Although he and Fudou swore to never use a sword, he is still a good swordsman and is able to use almost any sword as if it was his own.

Enhanced Strength: He possesses incredible amount of strength, being able lift half of a car.

Enhanced Speed: His possesses incredible amount of Speed as his able to run from the 1 place to another in just a few seconds.

Enhanced Durability: His Durability is not to be underestimated. Thanks his extremr training alongside Fudou, he developed a really durable body, being able to withstand a barrage of punches being thrown at him and a hit to the back of the head by a metal baton.

Menacing Emotionless Glare: His seemingly emotionless glare can scare his enemies, making his opponents think he has no remorse or won't give mercy to his current opponent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Equipment:

Knuckleduster: His main weapon which he rarely uses

Knuckleduster: His main weapon which he rarely uses. It's only a last measure for opponents he deems strong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway that's the bio done, stay tuned for chapter 1.