Chapter 4

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
" ":Writing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and Fudou were now currently running in the halls of the girls dormitory as NoNo pulled the fire alarm and was chasing the both of us.

Fudou:"Wait! Atleast let me take the blame!" He pleaded to her.

NoNo:"Get back here!" She yelled.

Then all of a sudden the hallways started having get's being closed as well as a hatch opening in the hallway that me and Fudou jumped over to reveal that it was a spike trap.

Fudou:"What is this building, a hunted house!?" Fudou yelled in frustration as a big ball started rollijg after us while I just ran and still had my hands inside my hoodie's pockets

After a while of running, me and Fudou finally exited the girl's dormitory as we still continued to run as NoNo-san was still chasing us.

NoNo:"Stop right there!" She yelled at us.

Fudou:"Split up!" Fudou as I nodded.

The two of us then ran towards opposite direction to each other with NoNo chasing Fudou and me running down a flight of stairs and continued running.

???:"Hold it right there!" A girl said to me as I stop.

I then look to where it came from to see a petite little girl in a dress with fancy blonde pigtail hair and carrying whip with her.

???:"Weren't you the brother of the man who escaped Miss Rin's grasp yesterday, yes?" She asked me as I nodded. "Your Y/n Nomura, correct?" She asked again as she flinhs her whip to the ground as I nod.

Y/n:"What of it? And who are you" I asked her.

Choka:"Ahh, sorry for my late introduction." She apolgized. "I am La Regina dell fartelle, Choka U. Baragasaki. The younger sister figure to the beautiful Mary-sama and the closest to the Supreme Five Swords and the leader of of the Junior Five Swords!" She introduced herself as well as her status.

Y/n:'So there's a desciple like system in the swords, huh?' I said to myself to keep this somewhat valuable information. "You have a weird and long name, Choka-chan." I said to her.