Chapter 15

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
" ":Writing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Foudu's pov:

It was still nighttime, as Y/n was putting on all of his clothes, while me, Tamaba and Kyo-bo waited behind the curtains for him to finish changing.

Fudou:"Oi, Tamaba" I called for the green haired girl.

Tamaba:"What is it?~" She said a bit playfully.

Fudou:"Although I hate you for nearly killing my brother. I have to thank you for carrying him all the way here." I thanked her.

Tamaba:"Your Weeelcome~" She replied.

Fudou:"By the way, what about the photo?" I asked her.

Tamaba:"Oh, the data? Y/n destroyed it~" She answered.

Hearing this, I flay my arms down in despair as I was probably about to be targeted by both Kikakujo and Onigawara again, but atleast Y/n is safe, that's what matters.

Tamaba:"Don't worry~ I've already told Rin and Mary the truth.~" She said as I let out a sigh.

Fudou:"*Sigh*Thank you." I thanked her.

Tamaba:"I told them that Y/n-chan attacked me in the bath, hit me, and nearly made blew out my right eardrum." She said as Y/n peeks out of the head with a mix of scared and angry face.

Fudou:"Oi! They'll take that the wrong way!" I yelled at her as Y/n nods in agreement.

Tamaba:"Let's play again, Y/n-chan!" She said as she walks over to the door and leaves

Fudou:"...She's the devil." I described her behavior.

Tamaba:"I get that alot~" She said a she opens the door again. "Anyway, you have another visitor~" She informed us.

As she closes the door, it opens right away as it was closed as it revealed Rin Onigawara, seemingly mad.

(Fudou's Expression)

Y/n&Fudou:'THE DEMON'S HERE!!' We both thought in our heads in fear.