Chapter 7

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
" ":Writing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Pov:

In the rooftop of Private Aichi Symbiosis Academy, Fudou and Y/n can be seen eating 2 bentos as Rin Onigawara and Mary Kikakujo can be seen fighting each other while eating bento's as well with Y/n stuck between the two.

Rin:"Y/n's supervision is my responsibility!"

Mary:"Non! It is my job!" The argues with each other.

Fudou:"C'mon, you two. Your mouth blabbering is making my brother unable to eat his lunch, why don't you just leave him alone and let me handle his supervision." He suggested as the girls get mad.

Rin:"No! You both are delinquents and troublemaker and leaving Y/n with you is a bad idea!" She rejected Fudou's suggestion as Mary nods in agreement.

Fudou:"Hah!? Are you saying I'm a bad big brother!?" He asked her in a mad tone.

Rin:"No, were just saying your a bad influence to him." She answered.

Mary:"Je suis d'accord." She agrees in French as Fudou sighs just continues eating.

Fudou:"But can you atleast get away from him a bit. Both of your boobs are basically touching his body." He pointed out as the girls get flustered and backed away from Y/n. "Wow, and here I thought you'd ignore me and just stay beside him." He said making the girls mad.

Rin&Mary:"Wha-what gave you that Idea!?" The yelled at Fudou.

Fudou:"If I remember correctly, Mary litterally offered her body to Y/n the other day..." He said making Y/n and Mary flustered. "And Rin getting mad when Mary said Y/n didn't have any attraction to her the same day. Indicating she's jealous." He said as Rin get's flustered and Y/n even more.

Although Fudou thought he was just teasing, what he didn't know is that both of his answers hit the mark as Rin unseathes her katana and Mary getting out her new rapier as they look at Fudou with killing intent.

(Mary and Rin's expression)

Rin&Mary:"Fudou Nomura..." They said as they started throwing slashes at him which dodge while Y/n watches them while eating.

AT THE SCHOOLYARD

While Mary and Rin are trying to kill Nomura, a little blonde girl that got a tan can be seen standing on a bear who is wearing a polo and also standing on two feet.