Chapter 8

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
" ":Writing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Rin:"Wai-wait, should I hold it like this?" She asked Fudou.

Fudou:"Yes, now turn around so Y/n can finish this much quicker." He suggested as I pull the mawashi slowly between the front and the back of her crouch.

Me and Fudou were now currently putting on the Mawashis of both Rin-san and Mary-san as they requestes me to both do theirs. I was now clearly infront of Rin-san's lower area as I look away with an embarassed face as well as Rin and Mary being flustered.

 I was now clearly infront of Rin-san's lower area as I look away with an embarassed face as well as Rin and Mary being flustered

(Rin and Y/n's expressions)

Rin:"Li-like this?" She asked Fudou.

Fudou:"Spread your legs more." He suggested as she does what she's told. "Okay. Y/n, pull!" He said as I pull on the mawashi, putting pressure on the front of her crouch.

Rin:"Wa-wait! Don't pull it so tight!" She complained as Mary was covering one of her eyes.

(Mary's expression)

Fudou:"Sorry, but If it's not tight then it'll only fall off." He explained. "Now, turn around." He said as she faces towards me again as I wrap the mawashi around her waist.

Rin's pov:

This is...embarassing! I may had prepared myself for this, but...I didn't think it would be this...embarassing...But...I don't want it to stop.

Mary's pov:

que c'est embarrassant! Just seeing this unfold in front of my eyes is just...Pure embarassement! But seeing this, made me bit my finger....on why Rin-san had to go first with Y/n! It's unfair!

Y/n's pov:

Now, the most uncomfortable part, I was now tightening the part covering her front crouch which is her pu- I mean...the cloth that cover her womenhood as I get more and more flustered.

Y/n:'End my suffering!' I pleaded in my head.

Fudou:"Okay, that should be enough. Now, turn around." He ordered.