Chapter 3 - Balcony Stage

How did Lala become the romantic type? Dying during romance? I don't know.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The two were going to hopefully get on the same page. Lala sees a chef who came to a harem pad. He thought he was misunderstood and thought one compliment wouldn't cost him his job. But there is such a thing as "internal discord". A description that halts someone's career. Some a career ender. Meaning that he is difficult to get along with or there are too many people that just don't like him. Perhaps finding him hard to be around.

(FN) was a little nervous but glad he could speak to someone just to see what was going on. Someone to speak for herself and maybe the girls. Sure enough it's been the one sassing him the whole time. He sat don't in one of the chairs as Lala leaning her back against the balcony.

"So, what's your deal?" She asked.

"I came to work and to learn. What else of it?" He replied.

"Are you heartbroken?" Glaring at him.

"To be honest, it's over with. I stayed the rest of my time when she took off, I went home, soaked it all in for a little, and now I'm here. Is it that bad?"

"Do men in England loosely throw around compliments to women?"

"Well, actually yes. Though Englishmen I find are more open to improper thoughts. Rather different than saying she's pretty like myself than a British man saying he would bring her to a hotel if he wasn't married."

"For crying out loud!" Huffed Lala.

"Just trying to find equal ground here."

"So you have no intentions on stealing eggs? Dating a monster?" Now this was a little forward.

"Eggs? What kind of eggs. For what use? Why steal eggs? Then really, I haven't given a thought about dating a monster. Don't know why this is being brought up." He shook his head.

"You wouldn't steal monster eggs? Or cook them?"

"WHY!?" He gasped.

"Humans do it for money."

"I don't get it. They poachers or something?"

She nodded. "There are some out there believe it or not."

"With all the rules within that trust agreement, I am very surprised they get through so easily. I mean aren't there enforcers everywhere?" He sighed.

"Not exactly." Said a voice.

"Who's that?" (FN) jumped back.

There was a head poking over the edge of the balcony. A woman with long purple hair and glasses. "Beg pardon but I check on Darling and he informed me of his worker he will be using as a write-off." Said the woman.

"Who are you?" He was surprised that a woman would hide behind a balcony.

"Right." She hoisted herself up and sat on the balcony facing him and Lala. "I am his agent. I'm part of the Monster Committee. Miss Smith. Any questions Chef?"

"You always hide like that?" Not a bad thing to ask.

"Always? No. Is it fun? Yes. Do I think it's necessary? Not all times but it can be fun. Oh and do yourself a favor and polish up and the bill being revised." Smith reached into her pocket in her blazer and underhanded a document. Now I advise you to show it to Darling and I do expect this to be passed. Take your time with it."

"Noted. How long until you think it passes?"

"If I had to guess I would have to say within 72 hours. It's quite complex actually. Gray area isn't their thing here." Replied Smith. Then she turned over to Lala. Pouting with her arms crossed as she looked away. "And you. Death. I wouldn't think. You are not exactly the affection type at all."

"Get over yourself Woman. Or pain will-" Lala was interrupted as Smith put her hand up.

"Now-now. Pain inflicted still has consequences to either side. Read the bill. You will see why. Anyways, I'll see the two of you around. Perhaps stop by for dinner. After all, I'm sure it's to die for. Bye for now. Going to go home and hop in the bath." Smith winked at (FN). "You and Darling behave. Ta-ta." Then she proceeded to jump off the balcony.

(FN) was beside himself. "Is she crazy?"

"Half crazy." Muttered Lala.

"Let's see what the heck this is." (FN) opened up to the first page.

Section 6A

Human and Monster Guardianship-

A Monster species does need to be accompanied consensually by a human. As guardian and/or chaperone. However those at or above eighteen (18) years of age in human years and/or labeled as an adult can apply for a Free Travel License (FTL) which also will work as an I.D. identification.

Those with FTL will be able to freely move about the nation as long as approved  by agent and guardian.

Section 6B

Human and Monster Companionship-

If age of the human and monster regardless of gender are both adult, they can be allowed to be in an intimate relationship within region guidelines. The act of marriage at time of bill signing has not been proposed due to monsters not having proper citizenship as of this time.

Section 6C

Human and Monster Disciplinary Act

In the act of conflict or obstruction between one of more human and/or monsters, authorities will handle the situation as the regional law insists. Can insist warnings or have the ability to arrest if law enforcement believes it is necessary. The Monster may have deportation as punishment depending on the level of offense if he/she does not have citizenship or a valid FTL.

Monsters as well as humans have right to attorneys, bail, and appeals. 

6C.1

If punishment is severe enough, the monster will be deported and handed over to monster authorities to deliberate punishment. 

Smaller offenses can be ruled in favor of light fines, community service, probation in which must be under guardian supervision at all times, or light imprisonment up to 30 days.

"Woah..." Gasped (FN).

"Can I see that?" She asked.

"Of course. And well, let's say," I wish I could be back in England just to bluntly say rubbies, tuggies, a pounding session until the white train arrives. But I'd be called a pig and lose everything of my reputation. "Hito is in trouble. Put it that way."

~~~~~

Damn Smith. Balcony hiding too? You been hanging out with Mizore? Ugh.

-Relly