Chapter 10 - Night In The Box

Don't be alarmed. This isn't the warden telling someone to behave or spend a night in the box. But for Lala, yeah she will have to behave, and the box would be something else. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The girls were pleased when Chef and Lala came home. After their "date" Miss Smith put together, they wanted to know more. See how it was between single man and single monster girl. Miia got to experience it with Kimihito for a small window of time. But two things. One, its been a while, and two, there have been changes to rules and society. All of them wanted to know more.

"How was your time out? Did you go shopping? Nice treads." Said Kimihito. 

"He saved my head in the water and this guy invited me over like a prude and-" Lala was complaining until she got interpreted. Chef put his hand over her mouth.

"Now then. Shall we?" Chef with a quick reaction popped off Lala's head. She gasped. As did everyone else.

"Hey. Just who do you think you are. This is cruel mister." This whole time Chef is walking with her head tucked her his arm. "You at least better be making tea. I am Death. Obey me mortal." Going over to the counter he opens up the large bread box. There is half a loaf of bread and nothing else. Plenty of room for her head and hair. "Just what you do think you are-" A little drop closed. "Let me out of here you pervert!" Lala's voice was muffled.

"So we went to the water, her head fell in, I retrieved her head, I changed at my apartment, grabbed ice cream, and she's still complaining. So bread box, and I am bringing this woman to bed. Then I am most likely heading home."

Lala's body cuddled against him and there was a squeak from the bread box which could only be from Lala's head. 

"Okay..." Chef was beside himself.

"Seems like someone wants to have a little time with you. Why don't you take your shoes off and stay a while. Technically you like her body." Rachnera was devious. And that was sarcastic, flirty, a very large inappropriate hint, and the girls were all looking towards his direction. 

"Dinner in an hour." Kimihito just smiled and went to attend the oven.

"Can I help Darling?" Asked Miia.

"NO!" Ordered the girls.

"Okay..." Miia slithered to the couch sadly. For good reason too.

"You're taking over?" Asked Chef.

"Can't have you do everything. Come on. One meal can't hurt you. I did every meal for a few months until you got here and thought I would find you some work. You don't need to worry. You're paid the same if you take a meal or two off a week.  Is what it is. I got to keep busy anyway." Kimihito smirked as it technically was an excuse.

"Honey is a workaholic." Rachnera crossed her arms.

"Work, work." Sighed Mero.

"See you in an hour, I guess." Chef took the body and headed upstairs to where Lala's room was. This was interesting. Taking someone that was mute basically. But, no eyes to look into. No smile. It was odd to say the least. But strange enough, it worked.

Walking into the bedroom it was a simple layout. Clothes and that was it. That was Lala for sure. Almost as she didn't bother to make it home like. Walking towards the bed Lala's body felt its way over and got tucked into bed.

"That was fast. Tired?" He asked the body.

He watched Lala's body tap the bed with her foot and then release from his grip. Climbing into bed and curling over. Probably means going for a rest. Just like her head.

"Quick nap. Alright I guess I'll-" Then he sees a tapping to the spot next to her. "I don't know." The body tapped again. "Are you sure?" One more hard bang. "Okay, okay. Likewise I'll zip it."

It was a little awkward on Chef's end. As soon as he sat down in the bed he was pushed down. Laying there as Lala's body curled up to him. Call it comfort, call it pleasing, call it flirting. Clearly her head and body were not on the same page. Her head is sassing away and her body wants comfort. Something he was coming to realize quickly. That she was trying to avoid her true feelings. While she herself were two different personalities. Very odd to say the least but not everyone feeds a snake, mermaid, harpy, slime, spider, and Death in the same sitting. And when will someone else say that one? Most likely, never. 

Chef really laid there was Lala's body embraced him. But meanwhile in the wooden box there was a little vibrating noise that Kimihito was doing his best to ignore. Lala in just her head was trying to figure out what chills and touches she was feeling. 

"You pig! You whore! You big giant pervert! I can't believe you. You would do such thing to a woman. I am Death! Release me this instant." Lala complained and tried to protest from the bread box. 

Rachnera walked over and just wanted to have a little fun. Truly why not? Can't have fun, why have one? She tapped the box and Lala squeaked. Then Rachnera opened the door to the box. "How's your retreat?"

"What are you and that pervert planning?" Lala grumbled.

"Planning?" Pondered Rachnera. "I have nothing to do with what is going on. Just enjoying how this is going. To my surprise not too bad on my end. You however need to figure yourself out."

"No such thing."

"Bye for now." Rachnera closed the door to the bread box and Lala just started grumbling again. As Rachnera walked away with a sigh and a giggle. "She's got to learn sometime. Eh Chef? I don't know what you're doing, but I like it."

~~~~~

Will body and mind get on the same page?

-Relly