🌑Weird Feeling🌑

2:33am👈old date btw, ignore it
Fir, December 2nd, 2022-10:25am

Ch.5

No one's pov:

It was now finally 12pm and the club had officially opened. There were no customers in yet, so it was still quiet. "Hmmm... it's boring waiting for people to come it" sighed Sundrop as he waved his legs while sitting down on the stage.

"Well it's still daytime, they don't come in till, like around 3pm" Said Moon as he sat next sundrop. Sun was wearing more of a revealing outfit than usual. He wore a crop top and some shorts with high knee heals.

Moon quickly looked away from Sundrop covering his face full of blush. "W-what the hell are you wearing" he mumbled. Sun looked at him, and then at his outfit. "Umm... clothes?" Said sun confused.

"You don't like it? I can go change if you wanna" smiled Sun. *don't look don't look don't look!!* Thought Moon still not facing sun. "Y-yea, please"

Sun looked at him strangely, but shrugged it off. "m'kay! I'll go change, I'll be quick" Said sun as he hopped off the stage and walked away.

Moondrop then turned his head to see sun walk away. "Why the hell would he wear that!" He mumbled quietly flustered. He paused, trying to process what he just did.

*what's wrong with me... why do I feel this way...* he thought.

"Wear what?" "AHHHHGH!!! WHAT THE FUCK DAD!?" He shouted angry. "What? Sorry if I scared ya. Where you talking about Sun's new clothes?"

"Yes! Their too revealing for him to be wearing. By the way who gave him that!?" Dj looked down at moon with an eyebrow up. "I just wanna know..."

"The company gave him a new load of clothes, pretty sure that was part of the new load. Anyways why are you upset. He's worn things like that before"

"W-well, it's too much for him!" He blushed. "I don't think he has a problem with it. I mean, yea it show a lot of his body, but I think Sun is fine with it"

"Whatever" mumbled moon angry.

Eventually the club got filled in with customers and soon got busy. There were people partying and drinking. Moon was Dj for the night, Dj music man had to get some upgrades so he wasn't there tonight.

Soon, it was time for Sundrop's dance number. He got up on stage as Moon put his song. "Ladies and gentlemen, I now present you Sunnydrop!!" Announced Moon.

Sun went by Sunnydrop instead of sundrop. Many people called him that, so he kept the name. Sun got on stage and his song played. People cheered as Sundrop started dancing around the pole. Moondrop never payed attention everytime sun danced. He found it boring.

But tonight, he looked up and watched every move sundrop made. His body started filling up with the verge of lust and love as he saw Sundrop bend down.

He watched intensely as he didn't realize sun was calling him. "Moon!" He then felt a slap on the back of his head. He snapped back to reality and looked to his side to find sundrop with his hands crossed.

"Finally got you're attention! Moon, what are you doing? My Playlist finished like, five songs ago!" Sun usally dances to 5to 7 song.

"Shit, sorry" he mumbled as he looked back to put on onother song. Sun then leaned on moon as he hugged him from behind.

"Moony~ what's wrong? You've been acting weird all day" he quietly whispered. Moon blushed at the whisper and shoved sun off him. Sundrop was taken back as he got a little sad and mad. "Nothings wrong with me. Just go away" He half shouted. Sun stepped back "Fine, I'll leave you alone..." He said and walked away.

Moondrop sighed. '*I should've not yelled at him....* Moon rubbed his head in stress. He hesitated to walk after him, but soon went after Sun. "Ah fuck. Shit no- sunny I didn't mean to-" "No no no! Its fine moon! You don't wanna be bothered, so I'll just leave!" Said sun as he gave a small smile at him and walked away towards the bar stand.

Moon stopped and just watched his brother walk away. His fist were tight and he started to overheat. "Crap... what's wrong with me!" He Shouted as he made his way back to the stand. Nobody was bothered by the scream since the place was loud.

THE END
Fri, December 2nd, 2022-10:43am

3:39PM👈old date btw, ignore it
BYE