Part 1

Sayuri lazily opened her eyes as she shifted uncomfortably on the bed. She picked up her phone and switched off her alarm and as she saw the date, she immediately woke up with horror. It was 1st April and she knew what it meant.
Sayuri immediately jumped from the bed and looked at Kanha who was sleeping next to her in a dance-like position. She carefully took her duppata out of his hands and ran inside the bathroom. Sayuri took a hugeee sigh as she smiled a winning smile and walked towards the shower.
She lazily opened the tap of the shower and screamed, "AHHHHHH".

On bed, Kanha immediately opened his one eye mischievously as he jumped from the bed and started laughing outside as he opened the door and looked at her drenched. "KANHAAA!!!", screamed a yellow coloured Sayuri as he entered the bathroom laughing and said "Happy April Fools Day wifey... Wohooo". Kanha immediately clickes her picture and continued, "BEST DAY EVERRRR. Look at you, being irritated, awww", and he booped an angry Sayuri as he continues laughing.

Sayuri clenched her fists as Kanha sprinted out of the bathroom. "Kanha tu ruk, ruk tu", shouted Sayuri as she ran behind him. "Himmat hai you ruk na" They ran across the bed, the chair, the bean bag, as Sayuri shouted, "Kanha ke bache" "Aa hi raha hai, tere hi pet mein hai, aur voh bhi aise hi tujhe pareshaan karenge.", said Kanha as he sprinted across the room and stood opposite to her, laughing.

Sayuri immediately stopped at that as she touched her belly.