Part 2

Sayuri immediately stopped at that as she touched her belly. Kanha too stopped laughing and looked at her. A lone tear fell from her eyes as smile from Kanha's face faded. He took long strides to cover the distance between them and stood near her. "Sayu... What happened... Why are you crying... Sayu...", whispered Kanha as he lifted her chin and removed her tears. He knew it's not because of the prank, he does that every single day and she takes it sportingly too. It was definitely something else. He looked so serious and concerned for her that Sayuri almost blushed.

"Nothing!! Nothing Kanha. I'm okay.", whispered Sayuri but Kanha didn't budge. "No tell me, what's troubling you. Maa, is it her. Did she say anything to you. Or Kusum di, did she taunted you. Tell me what it is? Tell me!", asked Kanha as he came closer and caressed her neck and jawline. Sayuri smiled at him as she kept her hand on his and whispered, "Just nostalgia Kanha. Remember, when you were troubling me, so that I leave your "dear brother", you said almost the same thing. Just that. I got emotional remembering how things have changed. Ahh what times they were, I used to HATE you and now... Now I can't even my... umm OUR future without you.", said Sayuri as she sat and chuckled.

Kanha sat beside as he laughed too and said, "Ohh... What time it was. If someone would have told me that I'll be marrying you and love you, I would have kicked him hard." "Ohh, so am I that undesirable?", asked Sayuri as she crossed her hands and turned her head against him, angrily. Kanha looked at Sayuri and smiled lovingly as he realised he said too much. He softly placed his head on her shoulder and hugged her from back as he smiled softly. "No, you were that desirable. Out of all the girls in Agra I chose you, to trouble you and I still keep choosing you. I used to love seeing your irritated face. I have to admit, you used to look cute.", said Kanha with pure honesty. Sayuri chuckled as she turned around to look at him and smiled as she placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Kanha smiled at that and closed his eyes as well.

He felt so peaceful and calm, having her in his arms. Even though, last year was the toughest for both of them, Kanha was grateful that they discovered each other and made it together- as one. Though, he would have never thought falling for her, but now he can not imagine his life without her. He never knew, she could make his life, this fulfilling. He was thinking about all these things when suddenly a bomb of colours were slapped on his face as Sayuri rubbed her hands on his cheek. "Ahhhhh!!! Pakde gaye na bachuuuu....", said a laughing Sayuri. Kanha opened his eyes as he looked like a green monster and gazed at her, laughing cheekily. "Sayuri ki bachi...", shouted Kanha as he grabbed some colours as well. "Voh bhi ho jayegi, aur apne papa ka pareshaan karke hi soyegi", said Sayuri as she ran out of the room.