Chapter XXVIII-Socks

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up at six in the morning.

That was horrible.

I got dressed quickly and packed my final things like chargers and shoes.

Then I got a taxi up to the airport.

Now I'm sitting outside the airport reading the text I just got from Tommy.

Tom
I'll be there in 5. Wait for me and we can go through security together

Y/n
Okay

Suddenly a car pulls up in the drop off area. Tommy gets out of the car. He's wearing blue jeans and a blue coat that's zipped up all the way. His hair is fluffy and really blonde in the sun.

He looks back into the car and says "okay dad I've got it from here. Yep, thank you."

I laugh and wave to his dad in the car. Then tommy closes the door with attitude and turns to me.

The second he sees me, he unexpectedly runs up and hugs me tight. I laugh and hug him back.

While I'm hugging him, my cheek against his coat, I chuckle at him.

Me: "Hey bitchboy,"
I greet.

Tommy: "Don't call me bitchboy woman,"
He mumbles, his chin almost touching the top of my head.

Then he lets me go and takes a step back. Up close, he's way taller than I expected and has really pretty blue eyes.

After that, he gets his bags from the back of the car and we go inside.

Thankfully, there's no queues. We check-in quickly and then make our way to security. I take off my rings, bracelet and chain necklace.

They also make me take off my boots, which I didn't prepare for.

I reluctantly take them off and place them in the tray along with my phone, bags, earphones and Jewellery.

I walk through security quickly and Tommy follows me.

Suddenly I hear him laughing at something and ask "what?"

I look down and realise that I'm standing with my bright-pink fluffy socks on.

Tommy: "Those socks really don't match your personality,"
He laughs.

Me: "And your big ass nose doesn't belong in my business so it looks like we both got problems,"
I fire back.

He holds his hands up in front of him as if I'm holding him at gunpoint.

I pull on my boots and jewellery again and we get our bags and leave.

We find some seats and sit down. Phil rings Tommy just as I get a text from techno.

Mista Blade <33
Did you get to the airport okay?

Y/n
I did.

I take a quick photo and send it.

Y/n

See?

See?

Mista Blade <33
Looks very nice

Y/n
It is. You should come see 😉

Tommy: "Hello? You here yet?"

Phil: "Yeah. I'm with Tubbo and Niki in the cafe. Will isn't through security yet."
I hear him say from Tommy's phone.

Tommy: "Okay. We'll come find you."

Then he hangs up.

We get up and start walking.

We walk for around for a few minutes before I spot Phil sitting in the Costa with Niki and Tubbo.

I immediately notice how pretty Niki is.

Tommy instantly runs over to hug Tubbo and Niki stands to hug me. She gives one of the best hugs I've ever had and smells like sweet fruit. 

Then I hug Phil and Tubbo briefly.

They invite us to sit down and I order hot chocolate as we wait for Wilbur.

My phone buzzes in my pocket.

Mista Blade <33
We'll see, we'll see

Y/n
Will we??

Y/n
Tell your brother I say happy birthday btw

Mista Blade <33
Will do o7

Then Wilbur texts me.

Will
Look up

I do look up.

And I smile when I see a tall, fluffy haired brunette. Wilbur.

I stand up quickly and he pulls me in for a long hug. He smells like a mix of vanilla and cinnamon.

Now time to board the plane.

————————————————————————

A/n:
sorry this chapter was kinda all over the place
Please try and vote
Have a nice day/night!