Chapter XL- The Photo

(Technos POV)

When I wake up, I find y/n still asleep in my bed. She's tangled up in the blanket and facing me but her eyes are closed.

She looks so peaceful when she's asleep.

I get out of bed slowly and quietly so I don't wake her. The blanket has slipped down so it's only covering half of her. I gently pull it back up so she'll be warm since I know my room gets cold.

I go to kiss her forehead but stop myself, remembering Phil's words.

Then I make my way downstairs to the living room. I find Phil and Will talking about something.

As soon as I enter they pause and look at me.

Me: "Hallo?"
I furrow my brows.

Wilbur: "Why was y/n in your bed last night?"
He asks immediately, his expression unreadable.

My ears get warm.

Me: "Uh, Tubbo fell asleep in her bed so I let her sleep in mine... wait- how do you-"

Will cuts me off by holding his phone towards me.

My eyes widen.

On the screen is a picture of me and y/n. In bed. Together. Cuddling.

It's dark, but you can tell it's us.

^^^ the photo (use your imagination)

I see Wilburs face and say "we aren't datin'."

Phil: "Coulda fooled me."

Wilbur: "But you two are so adorable togetherrrr,"
He whines.

Me: "Whatever. I'm going to make some breakfast,"
I tell them and go to the kitchen.

I decide to make pancakes again.

After half an hour, I have enough plates of breakfast ready. Everyone should be waking up soon so I bring the food into the living room and set the plates on the table.

As I'm bringing the last two platefuls to the table, my eyes catch y/n's as she stands in the doorway.

We both stand in silence for what feels like an eternity.

'Does she know we were cuddlin' last night?'

'Would she be okay with that?'

'Is she even okay with us sleepin' in the same bed?'

My thoughts begin to take over as I look at her and I feel my breathing speed up. But then she smiles at me.

I don't even have to think about smiling back, I do it automatically. And then everything feels okay again.

I set the final plates down and sit on one of the sofas. Y/n joins me, sitting so close to me that our arms are touching.

Soon, everyone else joins us in the living room. We put on a random comedy show and enjoy our breakfast together.

————————————————————————

A/n:
Sorry for the short chapter.
Thank you so much for all the reads! You guys are awesome!
Don't forget to eat and drink.
Have a good day/night! <33