The magic awakens

Welcome to my new book. I am a big Harry Potter fan so it was only a matter of time before I took a break from Konoha and started a new book about the boy with the lightning scar. I'm starting this off at Diagon alley because that's where the first change I shall make to the Canon happens.

Madam Malkin's

Harry POV

Well one of my last stops is to buy some school robes. What did Hagrid call it? Ma'am Mal's? Madam mils? Oh right it was Madam Malkin's. It's over there.

And so he entered the shop and went about up until he was about to leave when he met a rather (for lack of a better word) pompous looking boy around his age.

"So are you going to Hogwarts this year. What house do you reckon you'll be in." Said the blond.

"Sorry but I don't know enough about the houses to say."

"Wait you're Muggle born!?"

"No I'm not, I'm half-blood but what's wrong with being Muggle-born?"

"Muggle-borns are tainted, where does their magic originate from?"

"Look at it this way, where did the first wizards get their magic and only then will you understand the racism you're displaying."

He looked shocked as if something big had somehow been revealed to him.

"Look I've got to go but it was a pleasure to meet you. It was surely....an enlightening experience." He raised his hand for a hand shake.

I grasped it and said "what may your name be?"

"The names Draco and yours?"

"Ha..." "DRACO WE'RE BURNING DAYLIGHT, WE HAVE TO GO!" He was interrupted by a loud feminine voice.

"Sorry I really have to go but it was a pleasure meeting you I'll see you at Hogwarts!" And just like that he was out the door.

_________________________                              

Well that's a wrap on the first chapter on this book. I've got a tonne of ideas for this one so stay tuned for more from the SENJUKING