disclaimer/prologue

New one?

First off, I've been planning this fic since quite long now. It was first published back in June or July 2021 when everything was jumbled- my schedule, my academics, and even the plot of the fic. I had only published like 3 chapters back then before I took it off to focus more on my other book.

*Note: this chapter contains a tiny prologue, so if you're the one who skims through the warnings and monotonous notes, don't forget to read the prologue!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐰 𝐚 𝐫 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐬

✹ bxb (if you didn't get that already)

✹ this contains rape/non-con aspects (later on in the future in more detail (otherwise, it might be mentioned earlier), warnings will be given prior to the start of the chapter that contains such content)

✹ do know that this is set in the mid-1800s, and I've tried my best to be historically accurate but if some things go out of line, then don't come at me, it's basically fiction (cuz since when did werewolves start existing?)

✹ every time (which is basically every time) I write an abo, I try (TRY) to be as creative as possible, and this time I've attempted (ATTEMPTED) the same shit. So, in this fic, rogues just won't be mfs who roam around in the woods cuz they're emo as fuck. Rogues are simply those wolves who have been banished from the kingdom due to some valid reasons.

✹ this is a royal au (not really sure about that? Since only harry is the prince and more than half of the fic is based outside the castle)

✹ omega!harry, and alpha!louis.

mpreg, and Harry's child calls him mama, if you gonna be a little bitch about that later, i'll throw hands. The one who births is a mother (not in every case, but in this dynamic it's like that), thus harry is the mother of the kid.

domestic violence (none of the main characters hit each other, so like they don't have an abusive relationship)

✹ mentions and scenes of panic/anxiety attacks

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a u t h o r's  n o t e

Do keep in mind, that I don't own one direction. This is purely just a work of fiction and I am not in any way trying to disrespect anyone.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All the artworks I've used are not mine, all the credits go to the rightful creator of them. I tried finding the artist, but I couldn't as I mostly got them from Google and Pinterest. If a talented person is reading this piece of shit and come across their piece (🤨📸), you can always dm me for removing the picture, and I'll gladly do so.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

p l a y l i s t

(More like few of the songs I listened to while writing it, which set the mood for me)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7r3tSwttqg38hFN1sM59hE?si=asYcFCQmRTa3XrpZ1jsnJg&utm_source=copy-link

NOT ABOUT ANGELS (Birdy)

GOLDWING (Billie Eilish)

HALLEY'S COMET (Billie Eilish)

WILLOW (Taylor Swift)

CORNFIELD CHASE (Hans Zimmer)

(more have been added)

Ps- ik its like short short, but it is what set the mood for me, so go with it 🔫
Posted the link on my bio!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━