It was him

It's been 3 days. 3 days since that run-out incident happened. 3 days since Rohit last time talked with Virat. 3 days......since Virat continuesly having bad feelings.

After the odi series, team india were now preparing themselves for the most anticipated test series against the Aussies. The 3 match test series, which will decide who'll play the inaugural world test Championship final. So Virat was in no mood of chilling before the test series and decided to start the practice as soon as possible.

It was 7 in morning and everyone were gathered at the gym. Virat looked around himself and scoffed when he didn't spotted Rohit.

"This lazy donkey!!! When will he learn to be punctual!!! Idiot kahinka!!!"

Virat asked everyone to start their session and was going to Rohit's room to wake him up, when he spotted Rohit coming towards him in jogging suit and pant.

"Oh sorry captain. I came little late today....actually i went to jog a little....."

Rohit looked at Virat and said and don't know why, Virat felt like as if he's meeting a completely different person.

This was strange. Rohit never called him 'Captain' before.

"Ro....everything's all right???"

Virat asked with uncertainty. Rohit looked at him for a moment

"Yeah everything's fine captain."

And went to run on treadmill. Virat tried to ignore Rohit's abnormal behavior, but deep down he couldn't.

Why this is feeling so different??? He doesn't know. It's not like they never fought with each other over such incident before. It's not like......Rohit reacted like this. They used to fight a lot.....and then after 1 hour, they'll back to their usual bff self. Back to their normal self.

But......this time, it wasn't normal. something was not normal, between them and no matter how much he tried, virat couldn't......forsake this feeling from his heart. No matter how hard he tried.

Virat was in the middle of practice session, when he his phone rang. He looked at the caller id and smiled before picking up.

"Dada!!! How're you!!! Itne din ke baad apne phone kia!!! How're Dona bhabi and Sana???"

There's a pause on the other end.

"Virat......where are you now???"

Virat frowned a little, hearing dada's distributed voice.

"Umm....I'm in the middle of the morning practice session. Why??? What happened????"

"Can you come to the BCCI office immediately??? I want to talk with you!!!"

"What happened dada???"

Virat asked again, his voice filled with worry. Sourav sir didn't replied and hung up. A confused Virat finished his practice session and informed ravi sir that he's going to the BCCI office. After 15 minutes, he reached at the BCCI office and went towards dada's cabin. He opened the door and shocked to find sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid sir present there too, along with Dada. They're sitting silently, as if considering something. Virat was having very bad feelings. He never saw sachin, rahul and sourav sir this tensed before. He slowly asked

"Umm....dada!!! Can i come in???"

Hearing his voice, everyone turned towards him. Sourav sir nodded.

"Yes Virat!!! Please come in!!!"

Virat slowly entered and took a seat besides Sachin sir. Noticing the tension in air, virat spoke first