He needs You now!!

Phone slipped from Rohit's hand as he sat down with a thump. His hands trembling badly, his whole body shaking.

"No..No this can't be true.....Vi....Virat can't...No...NO....IT'S NOT TRUE!! It...it can't be!!"

Rohit shook his head violently, tears rolling down from his eyes. He screamed.

"YOU'RE LYING!!! YOU'RE FUCKING LYING TO ME!!! NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HIM!! HE CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE JUST LIKE THIS!! YOU'RE LYING!! I KNOW..IT'S...IT'S YOUR NEW SCHEME....YOU'RE TRYING TO SCARE ME...THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SAYING ALL THESE....JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH....ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE LYING!!"

"Uhh Stop shouting Rohit!! You think I've that much free time to prank with you?? I'm telling you the truth only!! Virat indeed is...dead..If you don't believe me, why don't you go to the state highway?? I'm sure your bestfriend is still lying on that road, probably taking his last breaths...or maybe already took his last breath...you know!!"

That person said in a chilled tone. Rohit didn't waited him to finish as he threw his phone on the wall in agony, breaking it into 2 pieces.

"No!! Nothing....nothing can happen to that idiot!! It's a joke....it must be a joke!! Nothing...Nothing happened to him!!!"

Rohit continued to whisper himself.

"Nothing can happen to him!! No!! It's....it's not true!!"

Rohit shook his head and rushed towards his car and started to drive towards the state highway. As much fast as he could....while controlling himself from breaking down.

"Be positive Rohit!! Nothing happened to your idiot bestfriend!! Nothing can ever happen to him!! That bastard was lying....your bestfriend can't leave you alone in this world....you'll find nothing there and when you'll return to NCA....you'll find that stupid cheeku there only....probably doing gym you know!! the only thing he's good at!! You're worrying for no reason!!"

Rohit kept mumbling these assuring words to himself....trying to calm down but failing miserably. In a short time, Rohit reached at state highway....and found it deserted as usual. Rohit wanted to take a relieved breath....but don't know why, he felt like he couldn't. Rohit decided to go a little further and started driving again. After few minutes of driving, Rohit spotted crowd in the middle of road and slowed down.

"Huh!! What's happening here that too in such late night!! I should go and check!!"

He parked his car in a distance, and walked towards the crowd silently. His heart beating fast. He saw police van and ambulance in a distance, making his heart run more faster. Rohit looked around him cautiously....in an attempt to find what's going on, when his eyes fell on the body...the wardboys were taking to the ambulance. Rohit felt like he couldn't move anymore.....his blood froze in fear and disbelief....his whole body started shaking....when he spotted Virat....his Vi was lying motionlessy on the hospital stretcher....blood all over his face and body...

"Vi!!!"

He whispered, as if his bestfriend is gonna open his eyes after hearing his voice and will smile and say that he's fine and all these was... was  just a bad dream.

Rohit blinked. Again and again and again...hopelessly hoping it to be a bad dream!!

"It's just a bad dream isn't it?? Why it can't be a bad dream, where once he'll wake up, everything will be all right again?? God..why it's not a bad dream?? Why!!"

Rohit began to walk towards Virat in a daze...his eyes glued on Virat's face....eager to notice even a slightest movement. Bangalore Police already sealed the whole crime scene but...but Rohit somehow managed to reach near him...he stared at a unconscious Virat and gently caressed his bestfriend's bloodied head with a shaky hand...affraid might hurt him more....his lips trembled furiously, when he began to speak.