Beginning of the End

"So My dearest 'Cheeku'!!! You do remember me, right?? You do remember what we used be...and what you've done with me?? Judging by your expression....I'm sure you do!! Am i right??"

Vishal asked again with a sweet smile, breaking Virat's trance. Virat gripped Rohit's hands tightly, while looking down....not saying anything, which made Rohit even more worried.

"Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on?? Virat...tell me who's this guy and what the fuck he's talking about???"

Rohit said frustratingly. Vishal flashed a crooked smile.

"Relax Rohit....stop being so impatient. Ok So let me tell you what happened...so just before my U19 debut.....your bestfriend pushed me from the staircase.....i hit my head and fell unconscious. When they took me to the hospital...it was already too late...and i lost my both legs permanently....due to brain hemorrhage...and My dream carrer as a fast bowler ended with that....i was left behind...and your bestfriend....named it as an accident....he told everyone about how i almost killed Rohan and hurted those other children....but it seems like he forgot to tell everyone.....what he had done with me!!! He became the hero in everyone's eyes, while i became the Villian....while in reality, we both did committed same amount of sin....So what say cheeku??? I did narrated everything correctly, right???"

Rohit's eyes widened in disbelief as he looked back between a silently sitting Virat and a smiling Vishal.

"Wh...what??? What the hell you're saying...No...no...That....that's not possible....Vi..Vi can't do anything like this...you..you must be lying....Virat can't do such a vicious thing.....you're...you're lying!!!"

Rohit said, while shaking his head in disbelief. Vishal laughed bitterly.

"Oh come on Rohit...what do you think what will i get by lying to you?? If you doesn't believe me...ask your bestfriend...if I'm saying the truth or not....i was left behind because of his actions....and your so called bestfriend is now getting what could have been mine!!! Look at me and look at him....I'm a nobody who works as a accountant...no one knows me...and your bestfriend...is world's richest and most famous cricketer now...everyone knows who's he....he has at least a bilion fans across the world....he's rich, popular and loved....something i dreamed to get too....but your selfish bestfriend....didn't let it happen....just like i said you....you're still unaware of the true colors of your bestfriend....and you should thank me...for revealing it to you...i helped you getting the captaincy of indian team, the position you so highly deserves....So please..you too....don't be a ungrateful person like your bestfriend!!"

Rohit furiously glared at Vishal.

"Just stop saying rubbish things Vishal or whoever you're!! I don't give a damn about what you're saying....i don't care....if it's true or you're making a lie...All i know....is what i believe and i believe that my bestfriend...my Vi...will never do such a thing intentionally.....either it was a accident or...you did something to deserve it.....and I've told you it before....i don't give a damn about it all. For me, Virat is far more precious than anything in this world....having him by my side...makes me much more powerful and happy than all these fames, positions and other things. Just remember that Vishal....nothing in this world can ever be worthy of my bestfriend...of our friendship....and our relationship is not like any cricket partnership, which you can break. It is....Unbreakable....and till the end of our life....it will remain the same!!! Don't forget that!!!"

Virat looked up at his bestfriend, his eyes slowly tearing up....after hearing Rohit's words and why not!!! After what it felt like an eternity.....he finally got his bestfriend, His real Rohit....his Ro...back. The one....who never hesitated showing his real feelings in front of him and others. His Ro is finally back....and now....everything will be normal again....their family will be complete again.