The Truth

Rohit didn't knew how much time it's been, since Ritsy left the house along with sammy and Anushka!!!Maybe 6 hours, maybe 8 or maybe 15!! He was still sitting on the floor of his flat, resting his head between his knees. Totally lost in his thoughts. When his phone rang. Rohit didn't looked at the caller id, as he answered it with a absent mind.

"Hello??"

"You did a amazing job Mr Sharma!! Fantastic, i must say....if i would have known it's is going to be this easy.....i wouldn't have wasted so many years....to extract my Revenge you know...."

"Why did you called me?? What do you want now??"

Rohit spoke with gritted teeth. The person in the other side laughed bitterly.

"You know Rohit!! You know exactly what I want!! I want to destroy Virat Kohli!! I want to snatch everything, he have.....i want him to suffer....!!"

Rohit closed his eyes to prevent his tears falling and spoke in a dangerously low tone.

"You've already done that!! You've successfully broke him. You....made me, the person whom he loved and trusted the most betray him....you already snatched everything he loves...now what you want to do more?? Please...please for God's sake, leave him alone now....you....you already have done enough!!!"

"Enough??!! Trust me Rohit....this isn't even the beginning yet!! Virat Kohli hasn't suffered enough....he's yet to suffer the worst....and until then, you've to continue your act. He's not fully broken yet....and if you want to save him and his darling reputation....you must continue all these....or else...you might lose your newly earned position in indian cricket team along with the other things too...."

"I don't want any of these...i never wanted any of these...nothing in this world can ever be worthy of my bestfriend....take anything you want to...but please...please leave him alone.He....he has already suffered enough...please....i beg you....don't make me do it....he...it'll shatter him...."

Rohit spoke in a  broken tone. The person from otherside laughed again.

"I know that Rohit....that bastard is so lucky to have a bestfriend like you....but unfortunately he doesn't deserve someone like you....and you too..don't deserves to have someone selfish and wicked like him... You know the main reason why I choosed you to do all these?? Not only because you're the only person in this world, who can break the unbreakable Virat kohli in the worst way possible.....but also because he don't deserves having someone like you....you shouldn't love and trust him that much Rohit...it won't end well.....Still....i know you won't listen to me... so i won't force you. But yes....i won't stop....until i succeeds in my Revenge.....and you've to do it Rohit. Not for yourself, but for your bestfriend....I'm repeating it again....If you want to save your bestfriend....you've to continue to brake his heart....you've to break Virat Kohli....in a way....where he'll end up beyond repairable....."

The person cut the call after that. Rohit screamed furiously and kept punching and punching the wall, until his hands becoming a bloody mess!! He slided down against the wall and sobbed. Letting out all the pains he's surpassing in himself from the last 1 month.

"I'm sorry Virat....I wish... i wish i would have let you do the right thing that day...i wish...i wish i would have talked with you about it.....you're suffering....because of my selfish actions...I'm sorry Virat...I'm sorry....I'm sorry!!!"

FLASHBACK:
(The Night of the final ODI between India and Australia)

Rohit angrily stormed inside his room and sat down on his bed, cursing his great bestfriend.

"Huh!! How dare he!! First of all, he ran me out in the match!! It was his fault, i couldn't finish the match along with him!! And now, he dared to bring his ChiLdHoOd bestfriend in front of me!! Huh and and!! How dare he calling that guy Ro??? His name is Rohan!! Can't he just call him that!! Huh!!!He can only call me Ro!! I'm the only Ro in his life!!! I hate that idiot....i will never talk with him again...."