Chapter Three - Kink

My lungs hurt from running once I had gotten a decent distance from the house, and my legs were sore. I was still trying to convince myself this was just a dream, but a nagging in the back of my mind already knew it wasn't. The monsters and the whole village looked exactly like the trailers from Resident Evil 8. I climbed up into a tree and surveyed the area.

A large castle stood ahead of me, towering over the town. To my left, the woods continued deeper. To my right, I could see some windmills standing behind the trees and hills. Behind me, a factory. I was going to flip a coin but realized I had nothing on me, so I decided to make my decision the best way I knew how.

I climbed down from the tree, pointed with my knife, and spun around. I finally stopped pointing between the windmills and the factory. I decided the windmills looked friendlier and made my way towards them, trying to avoid walking through the town to avoid any monsters. The trudge to the windmills was long and hard, and I debated laying down and letting the monsters just eat me but decided I should just continue on. As I was getting about halfway there, I decided to take a sit down and a breather. I didn't have any food with me, and I don't think the soup would have survived in my pathetic excuses for pockets anyway.

Soon enough, I heard something heading towards me. I climbed up the tree I was resting under and cursed the fact that I skipped gym class in high school.

Instead of another monster, an old man walked towards where I was sitting a moment ago. I held on to my branch tightly, silently praying he wouldn't look up.

He barked some commands at something or someone and then sat down where I was previously and started swearing like a sailor.

Just as it looked like he was deciding to leave, my knife slipped from my sheath, and as I tried to grab it, the branch snapped from the sudden movement. I landed on top of the man, and we made dead eye contact.

"So excited to see me that you just jumped right on, huh?" He snickered, sitting up and putting his sunglasses back on.

"Oh god, I am so sorry," I stumbled up and apologized to him. "I was just hiding from those monsters, and I thought you were one,"

"You thought I was a lycan?" He laughed, his whole body shaking as he did so. "I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended." He relaxed and grabbed my neck, looking at me. "You're not from around here, are you?"

"I am most definitely not." I tried to force a smile, but the pressure on my neck was overwhelming.

"Perfect," He said and smashed my head into the tree, making me black out.

When I woke up, I was chained to the floor in front of the man.

"I was going to bring you to Miranda, but since you've been scurrying around pretty quietly, I can keep you here for myself," He snickered. "Even the Duke doesn't know you! What have you been doing?"

"Trying to-"

"Shut up bitch! I'm still talking," He said and pressed his boot against my head, pinning it to the floor. "I'm going to make you a personal experiment, and I'm going to use you to kill that bitch Miranda,"

My head was racing, and my body was sore. I could barely hear him because I was trying to force my masochistic thoughts out of my head. If this man could read my mind, he would be disgusted and would likely kill me on the spot.

As he continued ranting about his plans, I tried to push this scenario out of my head. Soon, he got tired of rambling to nobody and removed his foot from my head, grabbing me by the neck once again.

"Please don't do that," I whimpered.

"What, you don't like it? Do I look like I fucking care?" He spat, his face inches from mine.

"No, that's not the problem," I managed to say and watched his eyes widen and his face change into shock.

"Well, that's new." He stood up and faced away from me. Chains attached themselves to my wrists and ankles, and he left the room, a gloved hand covering his mouth.