Chapter Four - Found

Heisenberg was doing something in a different room, metal crashing everywhere, and bolts flying out of the walls in the room I was in. Since our little chat a few hours ago, he's avoiding coming into this room.

A banging came from a door behind you, and you turned to watch the door smash open, and an extremely tall woman, with a disgusted look on her face, enter the building. Outside, you could see a large field filled with metal scraps.

"What's this?" The lady said, taking a long puff from her pipe and looking at you.

"What do you want, lady, super-sized bitch?" The man spat, finally entering the room once again.

"That depends. Why are you keeping this thing a secret from Mother Miranda, Heisenberg?" The large woman asked.

"Because this is none of her damn business!" He shouted, flailing his arms up.

"You know the rules," the woman said and tore the chains from the ground, lifting me up. "After hearing what you've done, I'm sure she will give this woman to me. I've been needing a new maid after all,"

"Get your filthy paws off, bitch," he said, and I looked down towards him. "Finders keepers. I'll give you the next two I find if you shut your massive mouth about this one,"

"Oh?" She grinned. "Is there something special about her?"

"Of course not!" A large hammer flew into his hands.

"Then why are you being so possessive, you little man-child?" She smirked, turning to look at me in her hands once again.

"Fuck you!" He swung his hammer at her legs, and she dodged swiftly.

"Let's go find out what makes you special, shall we?" She grinned and carried me towards the door of the factory, taking me outside.

"Who are you?" I ask since I couldn't do much else.

"Alcina Dimitrescu," She told me, not looking at me.

"I think I've heard that som-" I was interrupted by being suddenly dropped. As I looked up at the woman, I saw a large piece of metal sticking through her chest. Her face contorted into one of pure rage, and she turned around to face the man she called Heisenberg. Pieces of metal flew towards him, covering his body, and I watched as her body contorted into a large dragon looking beast. As they were distracted, I used the bit of energy I had to make it towards the scrap yard to find a space to hide. Yells, ear piercing screams, the sound of metal crashing against metal, and unsettling roars flooded my senses, and I sunk into a car, closing my eyes tightly.

I thought those so-called lycans were terrifying and now look what was happening. Two monsters were battling to what sounded like the death.

After listening to screaming for hours, the sky started turning dark, and the large dragon woman flew away, dripping what I only presumed was blood. I peered up from my spot and saw the man, Heisenberg, taking apart the metal suit he used to fight Alcina. He looked frustrated, throwing pieces of metal around with some type of telekinesis. A large piece of sheet metal flew in my direction, and I tried to block it using the chains connecting my hands and feet.

I sorely overestimated how strong the rusty chains were, as the metal cut through the chains as if they were paper and left a large slice aross my face, from my left eye to my right cheek. Thankfully, my eye was okay.

It seemed as if Heisenberg had heard the metal on metal, as he was now approaching my direction, the hammer he tried to hit Alcina with once again in his hands.

"Who the fuck is there?" He snapped, and I remained silent. I stomped closer, moving metal out of his way, getting closer to me by the second. A lycan crawled out behind him and looked in my direction, making eye contact with me.

The lycan came towards me swiftly on all fours, and I quickly contributed to the blood surrounding its mouth as it bit into my arm. Heisenberg seemed pissed off by this and smashed the lycans head, almost hitting me in the process. He glared at me, but his muscles relaxed, and he almost looked relieved.

"Oh, what?" I joked. "Worried about me?"

"Never." He rolled his eyes. "I'm worried about the integrity of my experiment." His eyes traced the slice on my face, and his hand reached up to a strinkingly similar one on his own face before he turned and stomped away. "Get your fat ass in here," He said, picking me up with the sheet of metal he had cut me with and carried me towards the factory he was going back inside of.