Chapter Seven - All Yours (NSFW)

His rough hands started on my breasts, and his mouth moved down to my neck, trailing little nibbles. As his hands began to move lower towards my excited cunt, he bit down on my neck.

"Heh," He laughed under his breath, and I felt every callous on his hands as they separated my thighs. He was moving slowly, as if waiting for me to say yes or no, but still being rough on my skin.

He bit until my skin broke and slowly licked the blood, starting to appear on the surface. His beard hairs pricked at me while rubbing against my neck, and he slowly began moving downwards again, leaving little kisses and nibbles down my chest and stomach.

As he made it down, he looked up at me as if asking permission. I gave him the slightest nod, and he dived in, like this was his last meal on death row. I could feel his every movement, and my head felt like it was spinning. He slowly slipped one finger and then another inside of me. I could feel him pressing up inside of me, and he sucked on my clit, giving it little nibbles.

Soon enough, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm..." My head was still spinning, and my legs were starting to shake.

"I know," He said, and I could feel his breath on me. He slid his fingers out, licking them clean and shoved his tongue inside me.

"Here," He said, giving me a hot cloth. "Tidy yourself up," Karl held a second cloth, and gently pressed it on the wounds he inflicted on me.

"I meant what I asked, by the way,"

"And I meant what I said."