The Long Interview

*Justin's P.O.V*

We all walk down the same corridor we did last time . Bringing back the horrible memory but that's not going to bring me down . Not today . Scooter is in front of me guiding me my way round with a studio worker guiding him as well . Faye is behind me i can feel her shaking already and it makes my nerve level go up and up . 

"How many of you ?" its a different worker with us now ,a male not the moody bitchy one with curly blond hair who pushed me around . He's a dude with spiked up brown hair with an ear piece in . He actually smiled at me and shook my hand . I like him already :) . 

"Eight of us" Scooter smiles . 

"Right this way , wow you got a big gang then" he smirks . 

We did , everyone came . Scooter and Kenny added on the seven and eight . The tall man led us to an even bigger room , kind of like a hotel room . It was massive , big enough for all of us . It even had a mini basketball court and food this time , so no one had to go out and get some . 

"Enjoy and i will pick you and Faye up in about 20 minutes alright?" he patted me and the shoulder with a smile . 

"Sounds good!" i grin and pat him back . I hear him mumble an 'Alright Then!" and jog off . He was probably in a rush . 

We sat stuffing food and shooting hoops for the past 17 minutes . Kenny frashed us all , cause you know he's so tall . I mean i could of beat him but - . . . Anyway . Ha . Faye joined in and it seemed to calm her nerves a lot . Which made us all at ease . 

"Ok , Justin , Faye . Your on " The tall brunette dude pops through the door , i see Faye shoot up out of her chair and give me a weak smile . I knew as she would say 'Shes Bricking It' but i didn't say anything . I reached out my hand behind me and she clenched on to it and we twiddled our fingers together . Everyone cheers as we leave and i pump my fist as the chant our names "Justin and Faye . Justin and Faye" . 

We sat down waiting just by the opening doors when suddenly the theme music came on and Faye jumped out of her seat in shock . "Hey its alright" i whisper , we're still holding hands and she's holding mine so tight . I kiss her lightly and the cheek and i feel her tense shoulders start to relax . 

The man gives us a gesture to walk up the the entrance to the stage , we stand up slowly wipe down our clothes and wait holding each others hand so tightly . 

When we hear Katy's voice emerge from the screaming audience . "Welcome to-" and the crowd join in with "Wake Up It's Sunday" and start to cheer . "We know you all hate waking up on Sunday so we make it a bit easier for yah hey" . God her voice is to enthusiastic on a Sunday morning . "I'm not going to keep you waiting any longer girls . Let's get the singing pop sensation and his gorgeous girlfriend on stage shall we . Mr Justin Bieber and Faye Mayson!!!" 

We walk through the doors of smoke and appear on stage and the crowd go mental . Boyfriend starts to play as we walk up to Katy . She gives me and tight hug and then moves onto Faye . I have to let go of her hand for the hug but wait for her and then grab it back and sit down on the sofa  . I can feel her shaking like mad . "Hi Justin , hi Faye how are you guys?" she friendly smiles at us both . I knew Faye wouldn't want to answer the first question so i did .