and you are not there at all

Y/n and Toothless both leaned towards the right, the Vikings were having a hard time steering

Y/n and Toothless both leaned towards the right, the Vikings were having a hard time steering. Stoick scowled, walking over and doing it himself. Y/n grew more desperate, pulling at the chains. The leather dug into her (soft/tough) skin, her hands forming into fists so tight that her claws dug into her palms.

Toothless growled from behind the leather strap holding his jaw shut. Y/n growled lowly, her lips pulling back into a harsh snarl. She pulled at her chains aggressively, red markings making themselves visible on her wrists. Y/n shrieked as soon as the boat docked against a rocky beach. Toothles pulled against the restraints on his neck, the large wood collar pressing against the bars and his head- it did its job well in keeping them in place. Y/n flapped her good and prosthetic wings as best she could, the chained locks tight against her good limb. She panted heavily in fear, pulling away yet again.

Stoick glared at the two creatures they were supposed to fear. The murderous beings... and they were more focused on getting away rather than going for the kill. Stoick turned his attention to the large volcano-like structure. He raised his axe.

"FIRE!" He called, a catapult slinging a large rock towards a large platform. It caved in. They shot again, this time with a flaming cannon ball. It flew through, revealing countless dragons hanging on the walls, upside down from the ceiling, and even in the small crevices of the tunnel. She shouted and waved around his torch, forcing each dragon to cower and leave in fear. None of them.. were attacking. Stoick realized this and laughed. They finally scared off the dragons! Yes! Peace, at last!!

A loud, animalistic grunt was heard from Toothless's boat, and a muffled scream was heard from Y/n's. Y/n became desperate to the point where she raised her head to face the sky and slammed the side of her face into the boat floor. Panicked and worried shouts were heard.

"Stop that!" "Hey, cut it out!" "You'll hurt yourself, girl!" Y/n ignored thier worried comments and attempts to stop her. The metal buckle dug into the side of her head, blood trickling down the side of her face. It dripped onto the ground. With one last slam, the muzzle was off and hanging to one side of her face: it was still hooked onto her ear.

It was approaching.

Her h/l, silver and h/c hair covered part of her face, a strand of it hanging in front of her face. She then screamed at the top of her lungs. An unholy wail, a banshee scream- a plead for them to listen to. Y/n inhaled deeply, flinging her head forward with her next word.

"RUUUUN!"

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

Stoick turned around to see why Y/n was petrified with his own eyes. Stoick was quickly placing the pieces together. He quickly retreated from the front of the cave towards the crowd.