𝘈 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳...

!Narrator's POV!

Bambi didn't want to intrude but Tristan insisted and he will know that Dave, his father would LOVE him. As a friend! ...Or more than friends. Let's not move too fast, now! Bambi decided to say yes and would like to meet Dave. Bambi knew nobody would go to his farm so he left with Tristan. The day after that, Tristan and Dave were inside and then, Dave heard a knock at the door. Tristan knew who it was.

_____________

"Huh? Who's that?" Dave said, obviously confused. Tristan giggled and looked at his father. "You will find out soon, father! Open it!" Tristan smiled. Dave was very confused but went to the door and opened the door slowly and peaked his head out. "Uhh.. Who-" Dave got cut off. "I'm down here." Bambi said with a chuckle. "AH!" Dave almost fell off his wheelchair. Dave was breathing to calm down from the scare and Bambi opened the door. "Heh, sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!" Bambi apologized but also laughed. Tristan got up from sitting, giggling too. "W..Who are you..? Tristan..?" Dave looked at Tristan, wondering what was going on. "Dad! It's Bambi! We both met by his corn farm aaand... I invited him here! I thought you guys would be great friends!" Tristan said smiled at both Dave and Bambi. "Yep." Bambi let his hand out. Dave had a slight smile and shook Bambi's hand. 

....

Dave and Bambi stared into each others eyes and Bambi started to blush a little. 'His eyes... they look just like sapphires.. S-So beautiful-!' Bambi said in his mind. He truly meant it. Tristan noticed Bambi staring deep into Dave's eyes. "Oooo~ Someone seems to be in loveee!" Tristan said as a joke and giggled. "TRISTAN!" Dave said in a high pitched voice. Bambi snapped out of it and looked at Tristan. "ah.. Dave..." Bambi said quietly. Dave tried to cover his blushing face and cleared his throat. "So.. What's your name?" Dave said in a kind tone. "O-Oh... It's Bambi..!" He said, embarrassed. "Dave! Nice to meet you." Dave smiled. Bambi chuckled and blushed. "Your smile is cute.." Bambi said, looking to the side. "Hm?" Dave said, trying to look at Bambi. "N-Nothing!" Bambi said with a voice crack. "Sureee~" Tristan said with a smirk. "S-SHUT UP, TRISTAN..!" Bambi said, looking like a blushing mess. "U-Uhmm! Bambi.. Want some food?" Dave said, with a slight smile and giggled a bit. Bambi sighed and agreed. 

Tristan kept an eye on Bambi and Dave. They seemed to be really good friends. He chuckled. "Next... It will be a loving couple." Tristan said quietly. Tristan know it will happen one day.

End of chapter 1..

_____________

HEEeeY! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Idk i just love this ship JJKREJGKWRJAGKNFNAGUHRINKMXJAGAGHHAHAGEUAAHDJFHJFGHHAAHAHDUERUTUI!! I'm actually kinda getting into this. Might make a new chapter soon! Hopefully this does well. 

anyways byeeEE