𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘪𝘵...

Narrator's POV:

Woah! Time really goes by fast. Doesn't it? It's already almost midnight, and Dave and Bambi still must be awake. Surprise surprise. They are! They were watching movies and eating some popcorn. Having some sweets too! Until someone knocked on the door. Who could it be?

_____________

"Hm? Who's knocking this late at night? Stay here, Bambi." Dave said, going on his wheel chair and going to the door. Bambi looked at Dave but then looked back at the TV. Dave slowly opened the door and heard a phone ring.
"Uhh hello..?"
"BOO!"
"GAH!"

"HAHAHA! Got ya!" Soon, the phones start to turn on and the mysterious person appeared. "OH! Bandu!" Dave sighed in relief. "YOU JUST REALIZED THAT NOW?! IM THE ONLY PERSON WITH SUCH LOVELY PHONES!!" Bandu said, staring into Dave's eyes. "I-IM SORRY! People have phones these days! Thought you knew..." Dave said, crossing his arms. Bandu gasped. "I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE PHONES!! NOBODY, NOT A SINGLE PERSON, CAN EVER HAVE A PHO-" Bandu was cut by Dave, dragging him inside. "It's literally dark out! You can't be screaming. Especially about phones." Dave rolled as he kept dragging Bandu and closing the door. Bandu huffed. Dave sat Bandu on the right side of the couch. Which making Bambi in the left, Dave in the middle, and Bandu on the right. "Oooo, you guys watching movies?" "Mhm." Dave said. "Hey Bandu." Bambi said, looking at him. "Hey Bambi!" Bandu waved, using his  phones to make a hand and waving. Bambi snickered and looked back at the TV.

One hour later!...

Dave was fast asleep. Bambi and Bandu were the only ones awake. Until, "Hey Bandu?" Bambi said, looking at Bandu, wanting to talk. "Yes?" Bandu looked at Bambi. "Look, Please don't tell Dave nor anyone about what I'm going to tell you. Ok..?"
"Sure thing! You can trust me with any type of secrets!" Bandu said, smiling with confidence. Bambi had a slight smile. "Ok.. soo. I kind of.. have a crush on..-"
"Dave? Yah, I know!" Bandu said, chuckling.
"Wha- How did?!-"
"Come on, Bambi! It's obvious. You didn't think I'd found out? HAHA!" Bandu laughed. Bambi blushed in embarrassment. "Ah. Well, I wont deny it. I do like D-Dave.." Bambi scratched the back of his neck. Bandu smiled, "You should confess soon, Bambi!"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?! He probably doesn't like me back."
"Huh?"
"Well.. There's no signs that he actually likes me back. I'm scared I'm going to get rejected. I don't want to be heart broken.." Bambi said, nervously. "Gosh... Just by thinking about it. It hurts.." Bambi had tears in his eyes. "Ooh Bambi. Don't cry." Bandu hugged Bambi. "There are plenty fish in the sea! Just in case Dave doesn't accept you." Bandu said, slightly smiling. "But.. I really want Dave. He's literally my whole happiness. I love him.." Bambi blushed, but still having tears im his eyes. "Bambi. It will be ok. Don't worry. I'm sure you and Dave can work out.." .... "U-Uhmm.. What are you guys talking about..?" Dave said, so suddenly. "DAVEEEE!!! HIII!!! GOOD MOR- I MEAN NIGHT- I MEAN UHHHH!!" Bambi said, acting like nothing happened but Dave didn't buy it. "B-Bambi... slow down. What is going on?" Dave said, looking at Bandu and Bambi. It was silent until one of Bandu's phone rings. "Huh? OH! It's Expunged. I have to take this! Hopefully he doesn't scream at me for not being home.. I will let you guys talk!" Bandu jumped off the couch and ran to another room to answer the call.

.........

"Hey Expun- OH GOD!"

.........

"Uhh.. Well. That was something..." Dave said. "Agreed."
"Hey... What dis Bandu said when he will let us talk? Please.. tell me." Dave placed a hand on Bambi's shoulder. Bambi blushed and stuttered. "I.. Uhh... L-Look.. Dave. P-Please don't get m-mad but..-" 

"HEY UHH.. GUYS! I GOTS TO GO BEFORE EXPUNGED DOES SOMETHING I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN."

"I-"

"OK BYEEE!!" Bandu ran off back home. "Uhh.. odd. Anyways! What were you saying, Bambi?" Dave slightly smiled and looked at Bambi. Bambi cleared his throat. 

"Dave.. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep this feeling inside of me any longer..." Bambi said, grabbing Dave's hands. "What feeling? What do you mean, Bambi??" Dave said, confusingly. 

"I like you, Dave! I fucking LOVE you!!" Bambi said, turning into a blushing mess and tighten his grip. 

"B-Bambi..." 

____________________

AHHAHANEHEHA NEW CHAPTER YYAYYEYEY

missed you guys! bye bye!!