𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.

Narrator's POV:

Dave and Bambi were having a good time. They got ice cream and went to the park to have a nice chat. Bambi enjoyed every second of it, so did Dave. They seemed to spend some good quality time with each other. Until, Someone they both knew saw them and came up to them.

______________

"Why hello, Dave!" The person said. "DAVID!? Oh my god! It's been weeks!" Dave said, smiling. David chuckled and opened his arms for a hug. Dave giggled and hugged David. Bambi watched the whole thing. He was slowly getting his anger and jealousy. Dave and David let go of each other and David looked at Bambi. "Hello there. My.. You're quite... short? Dave, Darling.. Is this the Bambi dude you were talking about?" David pointed at Bambi, looking at Dave. "U-Uhmm.. Yes! Bambi! This is David. You've met him once but you guys didn't really interacted." Dave looked at Bambi, with a slight smile. Bambi had a fist, showing his anger. "Uhh, Yeah. Hi David." Bambi said, looking away. David let his laughter out a bit. "PFFT, Someone must be angry!" "David! Don't say that to Bambi! I told you not to say something like that to him..." Dave said, a bit upset at David. "Ahh.. Sorry Dave. I was just joking around!" David grabbed Dave's shoulder. Bambi was getting jealous pretty quickly. "David. Can you.. not touch Dave?" Bambi glared at David. David looked at Bambi as if he didn't care. "Hmm.. Ok. Listen Dave, I got to go. I need to go to the store then go back home. Catch you later?" David looked at Dave, with a smile. "Yep! See you soon David." Dave waved at David as he left.

"heh.. Bambi? Are you okay? You seem off." Dave touched Bambi's shoulder. "I'm fine, Dave. It's just that, David is really getting on my nerves.." Bambi said, looking at Dave. "Bambi! Don't be like that. David is just a friend. And you are too. So no need to get jealous or mad, alright? You guys are treated equally." Dave smiled at Bambi, opening his arms for a hug. Bambi blushed and hugged Dave. "I-I'm not jealous of him! So be quiet." Dave giggled. "Ok, Ok! I'm sorry!" Bambi smiled.

'He's... too cute. I want to make him happy. I will make him feel special. I want to protect him. But more than anything...

- I want to be with him...

- Before it's too late.'

_______________

NEW CHAPTERRRRR!! okay bye besties

new chapter maybe soon? idk!