𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

Narrators POV:

It's midnight. Bambi fell asleep next to Dave as he was having his hand on Dave's waist. Time was slowly passing by. Bambi felt save with Dave. I mean... Of course, he loved him for a quite a bit. He wished Dave felt the same. Hopefully.. There's a chance.

___________

Morning, 9:22AM
~~~
Dave slowly opened his eyes and yawned. "ahh.. uhm..?" Dave saw Bambi close to him. He rubbed his eyes as he thought he was seeing things. But nope, Bambi was there. "B-BAMBI..?!" Dave said, looking at the hand that Bambi had place on Dave's hip. "BAMBI!" "AH! D-DAVE..?!" Bambi jumped and fell off the bed. "OUCH! shoot.." "y-you okay, bud..?" Dave looked down at the floor. "Ah.. Yes I'm fine." Bambi said getting up. Dave sighed in relief. "W..What were you doing... On my bed..?" Dave looked at Bambi straight at his eyes. Bambi was about to answer until once again, he got carried away and stared deep into Dave's beautiful blue eyes. "Uhmm.. Bambi?" Dave got close to Bambi and booped his nose. "You there?" Bambi snapped out of it and realized how close he was to Dave. He turned bright red very fast. "D-Dave.." Bambi's heart was pounding. "Yes? Bambi, Are you okay? You've been acting funny around me. Especially every time I'm around David. You always seem to get.. Jealous." Dave said, crossing his arms as he was sitting down on the bed. (-Ofc he's sitting on the bed. Dude got no legs. LMAO) Bambi scratched the back of his head. He was kind of jealous of David. David might also have a little crush on Dave too. Bambi just wanted Dave all to himself. "U-Uhmm.. Well the thing is.. ahh.." Bambi didn't want to say it so suddenly. "Yes..?" Dave said, looking at Bambi. "I-It's nothing.. I swear! And I'm not jealous of David. Me and him don't even talk so.. There's no chance! I promise.." Bambi said, trying to sound as if he was saying the truth. Dave was a bit too trusting so of course, He was gullible enough to believe Bambi. "Well! I will get ready! Wait for me outside."
Dave said to Bambi with such a cute smile. Bambi blushed and nodded. "Sure thing, Dave!" Bambi said, walking out of Dave's room.  Dave soon changed into his clothes he usually wears. After that, He hopped on his wheelchair and went outside to Bambi.

___________

Yaasss new chapter. Finally got the chance to make a new one!

Anywas, hope yall enjoying this book so far.
byeee!!

BTW SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT LMAO, KINDA GOT ANOTHER THING GOING ON. ITS NOTHING SERIOUS I PROMISE!/SRS