...❤️...

Narrator's POV:

Bambi did it. He finally did it! Well.. It was complete silent. Only thing you could have heard was the TV at low volume. Let's just see what happens..

______________

..........

"Bambi.." Dave slightly smiled.

"I.. Like you too.."

Bambi looked at Dave, having the biggest smile ever. "Dave! Oh my god!.. huh?" Bambi's smile soon faded away and became a frown. Dave was crying. Bambi placed a hand on Dave's chin and slightly lift it up. "Dave..? Why are you crying?" Bambi said, worrying. "It's just that... David..." "What?! What did he do?" Bambi was slightly angry. I guess it really wasn't tears of happiness.
"David.. Doesn't want me around you.. a lot anymore."
"What.."
"Y-Yeah.. Last week, when he saw you at the park with me, cheerful and happy together.. he admitted that he was jealous of you and wanted you gone."
"But wh-"
"I DONT KNOW! Okay!? ... I see him as a brother, I just want to know why he's doing this.. we've come so long and he decides to push you away from me."
"I LOVE YOU BAMBI! I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU! YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING! IT'S NOT FAIR! YOU- !!" Dave was cut off by Bambi kissing him on the lips. They kissed for a few minutes until Bambi pulled away.
"Don't worry, Dave. I will always protect you no matter what. I love you as well. You make my heart full of happiness. I'm so glad Tristan made me meet you. You are such an amazing and cute boy." Bambi smirked and chuckled. Dave blushed and slightly smiled. "Y-You.. Really thing so..?" "Of course!" They both stared into each others eyes. Both boys blushed and hugged each other tightly.
"I love you, B-Bambi..!!"
"Love you too, Dave."

________________
THIS IS SO SHORT BUT YEAHAHA
I LOVE THESE TWO SMM OMG😭

watch them get married in the next part/JJJJJ
ANWYAYS BYEEE❤️