1

Y/n's POV

"Yah!! Give it back, Dumbo" I said trying to get my hat from my friend Minho. "I like to see ya try" He laughed as I chased him.

We both laughed as we chased each other in the practice room. "Hey Y/n" I heard Chan say.

"Hey." I said tripping over something. Making me fall on the floor. "Ow." I said getting up.

"Oh, sorry" I heard a familiar voice say as I rolled my eyes. Jeongin. "Jeongin, That's not nice" Changbin said as He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" He scoffed as I pushed him, making him fall on the floor. "YAH!!" He screamed as I put a piece of cotton candy in his mouth.

"Zip it" I said smiling as he smiled back but with a glare at the end. Same thing.

"Guys, I just got a call saying, they need Jeongin and Y/n in the office." "Okay" I said rushing to the office before Jeongin said anything.

We got to the office, as our boss was waiting for us. "Y/n, Jeongin, you two will be dueting a piece together" our boss said with a smile but our mouths widen.

"Wait WHAT" Me and Jeongin said as my boss covered his ears. "You will be dueting a love piece together and that is final." Our boss said again as we just nodded.

But our boss wasn't done surprising us yet. No. He asked us to hold hands so we would get used to it.

Like WHAT THE HECK!?

But we had to do it anyways. We got to the studio where everyone was teasing me and Jeongin.

It sucked.