7

Y/n POV

He wouldn't dare say anything to my brother about this. Or would he? "Yah that's it!! Seungmin please talk to your sister while we will talk to Jeongin." I heard Chan say as I felt my brother gaze on me.

"Kim. Y/n. What mischief have you been getting into, huh?" He asked as I didn't dare look at him in the eyes. "I..I'm sorry" I said as He just looked at me. "I know you are sis...but I need you to stop fighting with Jeongin, please. Do it for us" He softly said as he hugged me.

"Okay.." I said as I accepted it.

Time Skip

We started to practice the dance. Me and Jeongin were already good at the dance since we practiced. We slowly did the dance.

The members watch us from afar as we kept on dancing. Now the kissing part. Jeongin moved closer. "May I?" He whispered as I nodded and soon me and Jeongin were kissing.

But it felt strange. It wasn't a forced kiss because Jeongin wasn't even forcing himself to kiss me. This kiss was full of love and passion, not force. Soon enough our Boss said to stop but I think Jeongin didn't hear him.

He kept on going. He was really into the kiss but of course I was also kissing him back so..yeah. "JEONGIN!" Our boss finally yelled as Jeongin's eyes went wide, he pulled away quickly, mumbling a sorry under his breath.

I was to stunned to speak and Our boss was just quiet. Jeongin left the room and I followed since it was a bit embarrassing to just stand there.

I went to my room and Jeongin went to his. But what was that feeling?
Was it love? Nooo...it couldn't be. I would never like Jeongin.

But this feeling keeps bothering me.

Could it really be love or was my mind playing tricks on me.

What are you doing to me Yang Jeongin..