8

Narrator POV

4 Months Later

Y/n decided to finally tell Jeongin. Or well, about the kiss incident. She knocked on the door before entering Jeongin's room. "Hey...Jeongin, can we talk?" Y/n hesitated as Jeongin nodded and sat up from his bed.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jeongin asked as Y/n pulled a chair. "The...kissing incident." Y/n said as Jeongin widen his eyes. "I-I thought you forgot about it" Jeongin stumbled over his words. "I didn't. Anyways, I have something to tell you.." Y/n said as Jeongin nodded. "I...I think I have feelings for you" Y/n said as Jeongin widen his eyes and blushed red.

"Umm...I think I have feelings for you too, Y/n.." Jeongin smiled shyly. "Feelings that have been bothering me alot." Jeongin chuckled. "So..you like me too?" Y/n shyly hid her face. "Like you? I love you." Jeongin smirked, moving his face closer to her's.

"Never thought I would do this but.." Jeongin got closer. He kissed Y/n's lips softly. Y/n kissed back as Jeongin smiled.

Both had a beautiful romantic kiss.

And it was the best feeling ever.

The end

Sorry if it sucked but please give me a request on what should I do for the special chapter! I'm running out of ideas :,)