2

Jeongin POV

We started to practice our duet. And by meaning. Me and Y/n's duet. I was still a bit mad that I was put with her.

But to be honest, I guess it was nice to be with Y/n and not someone else. But practicing this lovey dovey dance was so ew.

My hyungs kept awe us, ship us, or tease us. I would hit them if I was close to them. "YAH PAY ATTENTION!!" I heard Y/n say as I felt a smack behind my head.

"YAH WHAT THE HECK!!" I yelled as she pulled me by my collar. Oh shoot. "Listen, shut up or I will break your bones" Y/n said as I flinched a bit.

"Y-Yes Ma'am" I said stuttering as my hyungs just teased. Y/n was scary not gonna lie.

"Let's practice the dance, pabo" She said laughing as my face went bright red. I didn't know the dance at all.

"Umm can you show me again" I said not looking at her as she chuckled. "Pay attention this time Innie" She laughed as I blushed a bit.

Innie. Such a cute nickname. What the heck Am I saying?! I can't fall in love with her. She hates me and I hate her.

Time skip

Me and Y/n did the dance as my hyungs just awe at us. The dance was pretty nice but at the end, oh I would be throwing up.

We danced till the end. But when we reached the end, I had to grab her waist and rest my head on her neck.

I was red as a freaking tomato. "Y-Yah, you can let go now" Y/n said as I let go. "You guys are so cute" I heard Felix say as the others smirked.

"Just date already" Seungmin said with a chuckle as the others did the same. "Guys Its just practice, and I don't even like him"

I heard Y/n say as my heart hurt a bit. Her saying she doesn't like me, hurts and I don't know why. But ofc were enemies, we hate each other.

Just hate each other. I feel different when I see Y/n. What is this feeling?