3

Jeongin POV

We finished the dance and left the practice room. We went to the living room as the others were in the kitchen.

Me and Y/n sat on the couch as I turned on the tv. Me and Y/n watched the tv for a while, till I felt something on my shoulder.

Y/n had placed her head on my shoulder as I heard little snores from her. Cute.

I put my head on hers as I dozed off too after a bit.

TIME SKIP

I woke up on a soft bed with Y/n on the other bed. Huh? What happened? I was on the couch the last time I remember.

"Hey kids" I heard Lee Know say as he opened the door. "Hey Hyung" I said a bit sleepy.

"Tired?" He asked as I nodded laying back. "How did I end up here Hyung?" I asked with a yawn at the end.

"We saw you two sleeping so we took you both to a more comfy place" Minho Hyung said as I nodded.

I layed back down as my eyes closed slowly, going back to sleep. "Night Night Jeongin" I heard Minho say as he closed the door.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up sweating and cold. I felt like I was gonna faint or something like that. I slowly walked to the kitchen.

Where Y/n and the others were having breakfast. "Good morning Jeongin" they said as I looked at them, I felt pale and sick to my gut.

"G-Good Morning G-Guys" I said as Changbin Hyung walked up to me to touch my forehead. "Oh!! Jeongin you're forehead is so hot, you have a fever!!" He said worried as I was shaking a bit. (Like a Fever~ Fever~ Fever~)

"N-No Hyung-" And that's the last thing I said before blacking out.

A few minutes later.

"Jeongin, you awake?" I heard Chan Hyung say as I nodded slowly. "I'm here to take care of you since you're sick"

He said as I just nodded weakly. "Thanks Hyung" I said not wanting to speak since my voice was so weak at this point.

"Please drink this, it will help you a bit"  Chan said bringing a glass of tea in my hand.

"T-Thanks" I said drinking it as he looked at me with a soft look. "Rest for a while" He said as he stood up and went by the door.

He close the door but I wanted cuddles. They just leave me like this. So rude. I fell back asleep with a pout.