6

Narrator POV

Jeongin got better after a couple of days. Y/n and Jeongin, both practiced their routine and enjoyed the time. But they had a feeling that made them both act weird.

The feeling felt like love. But why? Love is the lamest feeling, they both thought. There Boss had called Chan because they were changing the routine. They were scared but also relief.

Maybe it wouldn't be as lovey dovey as they thought but..it was ten times worst. Now they had to kiss?! They thought their Boss was crazy for doing this.

"We are not kissing!" Jeongin yelled at his hyungs as Chan just sighed. "Jeongin, I'm sorry..but you have to" Chan sighed as Jeongin just stormed off angrily. If his hyungs wouldn't do anything, then he will.

"Jeongin, This is a bad idea" Y/n sighed as Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Why did you come then, huh?" Jeongin rolled his eyes again. "Just be quiet and give me that" Y/n commanded. But when Y/n grab it, she slipped and fell on top of Jeongin.

"YAH WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jeongin pushed Y/n off him. "I'm sorry but it was your fault in the first place!!" Y/n spat back as they both glared at each other.

"Geez you're so annoying!!" Jeongin rolled his eyes as Y/n scoffed. "Like if you were any better" She spat as he glared.

"I hate you"
"I hate you"

They both said as they left the room.

"Why won't you to get along" Han asked the two children who were in a totally bad mood.

"Why do you care?!"
"Why do you care?!"

They both spat at Han, who started to crying to Lee know. "We know you guys are in a bad mood but that does not give you the right to disrespect others." Hyunjin said as the two rolled their eyes.

"Zip it, you're more dramatic then us" Jeongin told him as Hyunjin went crying to Chan, who was already going to do something.

"If you kids, don't stop this and keep on fighting. I will have no choice but to ground you two for 5 months and I'm going to ask you two to hand over the phones, car keys, and you will be sharing a room together."  Chan said strictly as Y/n and Jeongin's eyes widen.

"WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" They both yelled as Chan glared at both of them. "What if I do than? What would you both do about it." Chan said as both of them flinched.

"Stop copying me" They both said to each other. But than it turned in to wrestling each other. Jeongin of course was mad at Y/n and Y/n was mad at Jeongin.

"YAH WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Chan scolded the two kids, who were quickly separated by the other members. "Y/n, you wouldn't want me telling your brother this, right?"

"You wouldn't dare." Y/n glared as Jeongin chuckled. "Oh..I would" Jeongin smirked.

"I hate you"