CHAPTER 1.1

PART-I

It started like this. A storm started and it was raining heavily.

I was shocked when I heard Aryan say, "Mujhe Mr. Tripathi par biswas karnahi nahi chaihiye tha. Unpar biswas karke mene didi ko bohot durjane diya."(I should not have believed Mr, Tripathi. I believed his words and sent Didi for a long journey.)

I asked him, "Ka? Yeh tum ka kahat rahe ho? Didi kaha jawat rahihe?"(What? What are you saying? Where did Didi go?)

The answer that came was more shocking, "Didi unki koi dost ki baby shower function me jah rahi he. Wo hamare Rathor Mansion se bohot dur he,waha ponchne me karib teen se char ghanta to laagte he."(Didi have gone for one of her friend's baby shower function. From Rathor Mansion it takes 3-4 hours to reach there.)

And my answer to the answer was, "Ka? Yehe nahi howat sakat he."(What? No, This can't be happening.)

Aryan by then was dialling someone to bring him a car, but due to network issues, there was no connections. So, both of us borrow a car, and Aryan started the car, and by every second he increased the speed of the car. Both Aryan and I was so scared and worried for Arpita didi, that when Aryan took up so much speed in such a bad rain story weather went unnoticed to me. By the time I noticed it, Aryan was not listening to anything. Even after that I shouted to him, "ABP hum janat he ki tumka Arpita di ke liye chinta howat rahe he, par, yeh gardhi tumhari Mrs. Lambi Gardhi nahi he. Tum tohra dhere se chalo, nahi to hum dono ko kuch ho jaye, toh Didi ko hum kese bachayenge."(ABP I know that you are worried for Arpita Didi, but, this is not your Mrs. Lambi Gardhi. Please, slow down a little bit, otherwise, if something happens to both of us, who will save Didi). But, instead he increased the speed of the car mare. And, then what I feared happened. There came flying a red cloth in the car windscreen (Front Windshield), and Aryan unable to see anything lost control on the car for some seconds. By the time, the red cloth was removed by the windshield wipers, we were in front of something and were going to collide with it in some milliseconds. But, Aryan for decreasing the damage on me angled the car by 35 degrees. After colliding, my head collided with the front and I lost my conscious.

................

I woke up, with a severe pain in my head, not remembering why and where I was. It took me some time to remember, and soon, I raised my head fast to see if Aryan was all right, but..................then, I saw, saw such a horrified scene in front of me. The windscreen had a hole in it, there was a big bamboo stick going through it, and it injured Aryan's right side of the head. I shouted, "ABP" and Aryan who was in a sub-conscious state, and growling under his breath in pain. I felt like someone was taking away my life from me. I somehow managed to distance the stick from Aryan and took the car keys and unlocked the door of my side of the car, I went to Aryan's side and opened the door and first removed the seat belt and lowered his seat backwards. I then, took my phone, and tried to call someone, anyone, who could reach and help Arpita Didi...........

After dialling many people, Sunder was the one person that the call got connected. I was crying so much after being worried for Arpita didi and seeing Aryan injured, that Sunder got worried and asked, "Imlie kya hua he? Tum ro kyu rahi ho? Tum kaha ho? Tumhare aspas se itni awaze kyu he?"(What happened Imlie? Why are you crying? Where are you now? Why is there so much noise coming from your surroundings?) I controlled myself and told, "Sunder, hum ka ek madat kar sakat ho? Arpita didi muskil ma hei, unka tum bachaye khatir kisi ko bhej sakat ho?"(Sunder, can you help me? Arpita Didi is in danger, can you please send someone to help her?)

After hearing Arpita didi in danger, Sunder was shocked, he asked for the location of Arpita didi, and after hearing, Sunder told, "Hum pas me hi he, hum jake unki madat karte he."(I am nearby, I am going and helping her). I prayed, "Sita Maiyaa, aaj toh ABP ke wajah se Arpita didi ko musibat se bacha diya. Aagar who pahale hi location nah jan leta toh muskil me par jate Didi."(Sita Maiyaa, because of ABP today we are able to help Arpita didi. If he hadn't traced her location ahead of time, we would have been in a bigger trouble).