CHAPTER 2.1.2

PART-I B

We entered the hotel room. There was a living room, one washroom and a bedroom. Since, Sunder had already bought cloths and food for us, and the water bottles, towels and tissues were send before we entered the room. I send Aryan first to freshen up and sat on the couch in the living room. I washed my hands, drank some water and; opened and placed the food open on the table. As, Aryan returned after freshening up, I got up to go freshen up.

While freshening up, I thought, Why is Aryan so quite? By now he would have shouted to me and fought with me a million times for taking up one room? Is he not feeling well? Or is he waiting for the right time to give me a big lecture? I was having a million questions after seeing Aryan so quiet.

.................

After freshening up, I came out, while rubbing the towel in my wet hair, when I collided with Aryan and lost my footing. Aryan soon caught one of my hands and pulled me towards him. We were only some inches away from each other. Aryan asked, "Imlie? Tum thik ho? Dekh ke nahi chal sakti? Aabhi agar tumhe koi chot laag jati, toh phirse hume iss mausam me, phirse hospital jana parta" (Imlie? Are you okay? Can't you look and walk? If anything happened to you, then in this weather, we would have to go to the hospital again.)

I said, "Hum thik he, hume kochu nahi hua he." (I am alright, nothing happened to me.)

I was going to turn around and go to the couch, when Aryan pulled me closer to him, I struggled to pull myself from him, but, he turned me around, put me in between wall and himself again, but this time one of his hand was on my waist and other hand holding one of hand tightly. I asked, "ABP, yeh kay kar rahe ho?" (ABP, what are you doing?) He again asked, "Ek room lene ki kya zaroorat pari thi? You also need rest. Ek hi toh bed he, ab tum kaha sone jaugi?"(Who said we immediately needed only one room? You also need rest. There is only one bed, where will you sleep?) I answered, "Ka? Itna bara sofa dikh nahi raha? Tum bed pe so jana, hum sofe pe so jayenge. Hume aadat he."(What? Can't you see the big sofa? You sleep on bed, I will sleep on the sofa. Iam used to it,)

Now, Aryan moved even closer, clenching his jaws, "Tumhe aadat hoga, par woh mujhe dekhne ki bilkul aadat nahi he. Tum bed pe so rahi ho, and that's final, me couch pe so jaunga." (You might be used to it, but, I am not used to seeing that. You are sleeping on bed, and that's final, I will sleep on the couch). I snapped, "Mr. Fast Forward, tum hamka nahi batau ki, kaha sona he, tumhara tabbiyat humse se bhi zada kharab he, tum bed pe so rahe ho, aur wo final he. Humka tum fast forward me samjahne ki kosish mat karo," (Mr. Fast Forward, you don't tell me, where to sleep, your health condition is worse than mine, you are sleeping on bed, and that's final. You don't try to fast forward my understanding).

Aryan hold me even tighter, he pulled me closer leaving no space in between us, he said, "Damn it, tum kyu nahi samajh rahi hu, tum bhi thik nahi ho, tumhe bhi rest ki zaroorat he. Tum aagar mujhe couch me sone nahi dena chahtati, toh tumhe bhi mere saath bed me sona hoga." (Damn it, why don't you understand, you are also in bad condition, you also need rest. If you don't want me to sleep on the couch, then, you will also have to sleep with me on the bed). I said, "Ka?"(What?), he answered, "Ka, ka nahi,..... ha he." (No what, what.....it's yes). He continued holding me with both hands one on my waist and another rubbing my shoulder, "Listen Imlie, mujhe tum ko taaklif me dekhna bilkul bhi manzoor nahi he. I will not touch you, I promise. Please, bed pe so jao?" (Listen Imlie, I can't and will not ever want to see you in pain. I will not touch you, I promise. Please, sleep on the bed?)

I looked up at him lifting one eye brow and said, "Toh aabhi tum ka kar rahe ho? Tohar sar dard thik ho gayi?" (So what are you doing right now? Your head ache is alright now?). And made the mistake to look into him eyes, and my heart again beating fast, and the unknown feeling returning to me, I was suddenly having a temperature rise in my face and where he touched, I was feeling hot. He started, "Imlie, sar dard aab thik he. Me jo kar raha hu usse, tumhe koi pareshani he, ya me tumhe aur tightly......?" (Imlie, my head ache is alright now. Is there a problem, with what I am doing, with you, or should I more tightly.........?), and raised one of his eye brow with a little smile on his face. I started breathing heavily, and he chuckled.

Aryan Singh Rathore smiling like that and teasing me? I will not let him win this. The towel that was the only thing between us fall, and reached out one of my hand and touched his left side of his head. He was observing me as my hand slowly traced his hair, removing his hair that were down, over his forehead. I now started observing him, he is also slowly starting to breath heavily, then more slowly I moved my hand down and cupped the left side of his face, and then with my thumb rubbed his lips. He now took my hand with one hand and kissed my palm looking at me, tightening his gasp on my waist and started moving back with me on my heels, he interlaced our fingers. We were almost near the couch when he brushed his lips over mine. My lips felt hot. He sat on the sofa and pulled out his interlaced fingers and pulled me over him, placing that hand over my hair. My hands were in both side of his head over the couch, both of us never leaving each other eyes, the only difference was that, now I was looking down at him with a teasing smile on his face.

He was waiting for me to do something. Since, I had no idea what that something was, I brushed my lips to his. He chuckled and he puts his lips over mine and started kissing me slowly, I closed my eyes.....he remembering the texture of my lips, slowly laying me over the couch and putting me under him. Then, he took over my upper lips tasting it, slowly I also started to taste his lower lips, and almost remembering it's texture, when he started kissing me fiercely, sucking my upper lip through his lips and me sucking and biting over his lower lip, he growled. I felt like I was in heat, and kept on moving my lips on his. We only stopped to take a breath, and my mouth was open and he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth and take dominance. He started reading the texture inside my mouth and tasting my tongue, but, I fought for dominance and my tongue started tracing his. He again growled, and like a hungry beast he intensified the kissed and I growled with him this time, my body moving against him.

"Imlie stop moving your body next time, or I will not be able to control myself" he said with a darker eye, when we broke apart from the kiss. He got up and helped me get up. He placed a kiss over my nose and said, "Let's Eat."

I was blankly staring at him. What was that? What was I doing? Rather what were both of us doing? We were kissing? Have I lost it? While thinking, unconsciously I tightened my thighs together. He saw it clearly, since I was wearing a skinny-leggings and short kurti and he said, "Imlie?" I came to my senses and embarrassed, I looked away. He chuckled, pushing the food in front of me and said, "Eat."

...................

Please leave comments, and also please point out my mistakes.

Thank you,

RSBS.