CHAPTER 1.2

PART-II

What a headache? I was not able to open my eyes, the right side of my head was burning with pain. But, why was I having a headache? I didn't have that nightmare, so why? Again, slowly I tried to open my eyes, and found a very bright light in front of my face. There was someone asking me, "Are you okay Mr. Rathore?" There was bells ringing in my ears. I shook my head side-wise rapidly, and then the ringing in my ears decreased, and the memories of today soon came rushing.

I got up from the patient bed and rushed out of there, millions of questions in my mind, Was Didi okay? Where is Didi? And then came back to me, I gasped, Imlie.......Imlie was also with me, now my body felt like it was running out of blood, Was Imlie okay? She will be alright, right? If anything happens to Didi or Imlie, Mr. Tripathi will pay hundredfolds, that both will suffer. As my thoughts were running wild, I suddenly felt my heart beat fast, near the reception of the hospital. Then, I turned and spotted Imlie, I saw her crying like hell, and a bandage on her head. I was glad she was okay. I rushed towards her, and as she spotted me. Imlie asked, "Tum thik ho? Tumko kahi aur parishani howat raha he?" (You okay? Are you feeling any pain or discomfort anywhere). Instead I asked, "Imlie tum thik ho? Didi thik he? Didi kaha he?" (Imlie are you okay? Is Didi okay? Where is she?)

I got the answer from my behind, Sunder? He, answered me, "Arpitaji ko treatment mil raha he. Wo shayad thori hi der me normal ward me hogi. Imlie ko zada chot nahi laagi he. Aur uska treatment ho gaya he." (Arpitaji is getting treated. She might soon be shifted to a normal ward. Imlie had less wounds. And, she got it treated.)

......................

I after hearing this, stepped backwards, tears in my eyes, and was about to fall to the ground, when Imlie caught me. I was angry, I want revenge for the wounds Imlie and Didi suffered. I was looking at Imlie, who was holding me up, and as our eyes met, I was sure, I was showing her a scary face, but, then also she didn't push me. Getting up, I tightly caught her by my arms with my hands and started pushing her back, towards a wall. I was thinking of ways to stop Imlie, so that, she could never return to Aditya Kumar Tripathi. Holding her tightly, in-between me and the wall, I told, "Agar Arpita didi ko kuch bhi hua, toh Mr. Tripathi ko koi nahi baacha sake ga." (If anything happens to Arpita Didi, then, no one can save Mr. Tripathi). She was going to tell me something, but, I cut her off and continued, "Aur, aagar, tum Mr. Tripathi ko baachana chahati ho, toh mujhse shaadi karna pare ga." (And if you want to save Mr. Tripathi, then you need to marry me.)

She was blankly staring at me. She slowly processed everything said, then, snapped, "Ka? Tumhara dimag thik toh he? Tum janat bhi ho,ki tum kya bolat rahe ho? Tumka humse shaadi karna he, wo bhi Aditya KumarTripathi se badla lewat ke katir." (What?Is your brain alright? Do you even know what you are saying? You want to marryme, to take revenge on Aditya Kumar Tripathi?)

Now, my eyes widened, after sometime I answered, "Tumko humuss insaan ke pas nahi jane denge, uss insaan ki parchai bhi tum tak nahi poochne denge. Pehelehi hum Arvind Bhaiya ko Mr. Tripathi ki wajah se kho chuke he. Aab didi bhi critical condition me he uss insaan ki wajah se. Aab me tumhe uss galat, makaar, egoestic aur dhokebaz insaan ke pas wapas nahi jane dunge." (I will not let you go near that man, Iwill not even let his shadow fall over you. Before, I already lost Arvind Bhaiya because of Mr. Tripathi. Now, Didi is also in a critical condition. Now, I will never ever let you go near that problamatic, idiotic, egeostic and cheating man.)

I now saw her totally snap, "Aare kon uss Aditya Kumar Tripathi ke paas wapas jaa rahe he? Hum? Humara dimaag ka kochu kharab ho gayahe ka jo wohar paas wapas jahe? Hum jab tak Aditya Sir hum par zaarti karatrahe he, hum maaf kar chukat rahe, par, woh insaan humar Amma aur Dadda ke rowet ka karan bane. Wo insaan jab humare Dadda ko jel bhejat rahe, tabhi humne wo ko humare dimag se nikal dewat he. Wo insaan jab humka talak dekaar, Malini didi se saadi ki, humne unka humare dil se nikal dewat he. Aur, woinsaan jab aaj ka mausam ka haal jhoot bola, aur tumhe aur Arpita Didi ko chot laga, usko hum humare zindigi se nikal pheket ka kaam karat rahe the. Aaj se Aditya Kumar Tripathi humare zindigi ka koi nahi he. Wo sirf eek bura saapna he, joun me hum phase the." (Hey, who wants to go back to Aditya Kumar Tripathi? Me? Have I lost my mind that, I will want to go back to him? I.....I forgave him every time he did anything tome, but, for him there was tears in my Amma and Dadda's eyes. When that man send my Dadda to jail, from that day, I had tear down his image in my brain. The day he divorced me, and then remarried Malini Didi, I had tear down my feelings for him from my heart. And today, when he lied about weather forecast, and you and Arpita Didi got hurt, I have thrown him out of my life. From today Aditya Kumar Tripathi does not exists in my life. He was only a nightmare, that I was stuck in-between.)

I was surprised and shocked, I was staring into her eyes for seeking truth. I asked myself, Is what Imlie telling, the truth? She hates Mr. Tripathi? We were special and important to her? She will throw him out of her life forever, for me, for Didi? She regards him as a nightmare of her life? Then, why she bring out the Truth of Malini? Then, why did she run to Tripathy house when they face problem? Because she thought of the Tripathi family as her own family?

But, she continued, "Wo besharam insaan, aaj pura din, humare aas paas ghumat rahe he, humare, aage piche ghumat rahe he, humse chipak ne ki koshish karat rahe he, usski itni majaal ki wo bola ki humka, 'Imlie samnehi tumhara janamdin he, hum chahate heki, tum humare rishte ko koi naam do, tum humse phirse shaadi karo.' Humka toh ulti awat rahe the pura din, phir bhi hum aapne aapko controlya rahe the. Par aab Aditya Kumar Tripathi, wo ko toh hum khud aapn hato se barbaad karenge." (He is a characterless man, who had beendisturbing me for the whole day today, he had been around me the whole day, hehad been trying to stick to me the whole day. He even had guts to say, 'Imlie soon you have your birthday, and I want a name for our relationship, I want to marry you again'. I was feeling like vomiting the whole day, but, then also I controlled myself the whole day. But, now, I will take revenge and totally destroy on Aditya Kumar Tripathi with my own two hands).

I gasped, I looked at Imlie, then back at her eyes, I stopped breathing. What did I see? Her eyes were telling me she will be by my side, she was angry and fire of revenge in her eyes. She wanted revenge from Aditya Kumar Tripathi. I felt like, I saw the female version of myself, in my Jangli. Suddenly, there was sparks of electricity flowing in my body which all accumulated at my core of my body. I saw her breathing heavily, and realised that, I myself was doing the same, I want to tightly hug my Jungli. I don't know from when, but, she was mine. Before we were two body, two soul, and one mind. But, now..........now, we were two body, one soul, and one mind. Slowly but, steadily we were becoming one, and in future we will be one totally. I don't know why I am feeling hungry, but, I know this is not the hunger for food, it was for my Jungli, my Sarphiri, My Imlie.

Suddenly, someone cleared his throat behind me, and both, me and Imlie, jumped away from each other. We saw Sunder, he had returned and watching us, but I don't know for how much time, he told, "Aabhi aap dono kuchkha lijiye, hum khana kharid ke laye he. Hum Arpitaji ke treatment cabin ke bahar wait karte he. Aur ek baat, aaj mausam dekhke laagta he ki, jaldi se barish aur tufan nahi rukhne wala. Hum bolte he ki, paas me ek hotel he, waha pe rooms book kar lijiye, hum Arpitaji ke yaha rukhke kheyal rakhenge." (Both of you should have some food now, I already bought it. I will stay outside Arpitaji's treatment room. And another thing, by seeing the condition of the weather, I feel like, the rain and storm will not stop early. So, I suggest, there is a hotel nearby, you should book rooms there and take rest. I will stay and take care of Arpitaji.)

I then answered, "Aap kyu itni mushkile uthayenge, meh Didike paas rukh jata hu." (You should not stress over the situation and take over the problems yourself, I will stay here) And, I felt someone's angry glare in my back, and now, I know I did it, it made her erupt, she shouted at me, "Tumka Machine ho, itni bari chot laga phir be kam karat rahe ho? Tum pehele kuch khaoge, uske baad hotel jake rest karoge, samajh me aaya, ya humka kochu aur tarike se samjhana parat rahe he?" (Are you a machine, that you want to workeven after you are injured? First, you will eat something, and, then you will go and take rest at the hotel, did you understand, or should I do something more to make you understand?), I don't know why, but, I obediently nodded at her, I felt like I was looking at my Sherni now. I was so proud of her. But now she spoke, "Hum Didi ke paas rukh rahe he, tum dono jake rest karo." (I will stay with Didi, so both of you go and take rest.)

Now, Sunderji shouted, "Imlie, mujhe pata he tu Chipkali he,par tu kaab se Gadhi ban gayi." (Imlie, I know you are a Chipkali, but, from when you became a Gadhi.)

He then looked at both of us and told, "Aap dono jayiye, khana kha lijiye ga, aur aache se rest le lijiye. Aap donohi, bohot thake huye he aur chot bhi aaya he, toh hum par sab chor ke, rest kijiye." (Both of you, please eat the food, and take a goodrest. Both of you are more than tired and also injured, so leave everything tome and take a good rest). Both of us just nodded, and Sunderji went towards the direction of Didi's treatment room, we both before leaving the hospital, went outside the treatment room to see, if there was any news of Didi waking up or anything, but, we were told to have patience and visit the next day.

........................